Stacks:
      cincinkid (UTG) ($43.56) 218bb
      UTG+1 ($14.01) 70bb
      CO ($5.07) 25bb
      BTN ($24.83) 124bb
      SB ($39.20) 196bb
      BB ($20) 100bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 6 players) cincinkid is UTG K K
      cincinkid raises to $0.70, UTG+1 calls $0.70, 1 fold, BTN raises to $1.40, 2 folds, cincinkid raises to $4.20, UTG+1 folds, BTN calls $2.80

Could make it bigger since BU will calla lot.

Flop: J A 7 ($9.40, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN bets $3.20, cincinkid calls $3.20

Was not sure if i should make a cbet. I could only cbet for value against flushdraws but i don't know if he has much of them in his range after 64 hands.

Turn: 9 ($15.80, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN checks

River: 3 ($15.80, 2 players)
      cincinkid checks, BTN bets $2.40, cincinkid calls $2.40
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Chocular,

Can you expect villain to bluff or bet worse when checked to? Sample is really small but he seems somewhat passive so I would look at his previous hands.

This small bet is usually either a weaker Ax/monster or a weak made hand like Jx. Have we seen any bet sizing tells from him?

Considering the preflop line of him 3-betting small and calling our 4-bet I'd say that he has a fair amount of Ax hands in his range that could take this line so calling is a bit light (without info on his bet sizes) especially since we have 2 more streets to see OOP.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      He chocular, didn't u play nl50? What happened?

What was the result plz?
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Hi Farmarchist!

He had AQs

Yeah i played NL50 but last summer (when i really wanted to play as much as possible) i suddenly lost one stack after the other. Even though i put more time into theory than ever.
      I didn't quite understand why. When analysing my database i saw that from stats alone i played even better than bevor but still lose.
      My Winning/$EV difference alone drop 20 BuyIns in only 2 Month which is like loosing 20 flips straight.

This put a lot of emotional pressure and i'm sure my game was influenced by this. And even if my bankroll was big enough to keep playing NL50 i took the save route and went down a limit.

Now i still work on my game und things has stabilized. Shouldn't take long and i'm back at NL50. :) Thanks for the interest!

How are you doing? Which plattform are you playing atm?
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      :( Damn that must be a tough period.. I can be sooo cruel. Volume is the key I guess? (Although I'm rly bad in making volume)

I'm playing NL50sh for 1-2 months now on stars and it's going good so far but I still have a lot of leaks :P . Well, now I have exams in january so I'll probably lose some grip with the game... I plan to get coaching from Manu in february and then start owning it up!

:D