Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.69)
      BB ($5)
      Hero ($6.28)
      CO ($5.75)
      BTN ($2.82)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: A:heart:

Hero raises to $0.17, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.45, Hero raises to $1, BB raises to $1.55, Hero raises to $6.28 (AI), BB calls $3.45 (AI)

FLOP ($10.02) K:heart: K:club: 4:spade:

TURN ($10.02) K:heart: K:club: 4:spade: J:club:

RIVER ($10.02) K:heart: K:club: 4:spade: J:club: 4:club:

BB shows A:club: A:spade:
      (Pre 92%, Flop 98.0%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows T:spade: A:heart:
      (Pre 8%, Flop 2.0%, Turn 9.1%)

BB wins $9.36

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: And when I thought we are past 5bet jamming garbage you post this hand :s_biggrin:

What history do we have here? Given our shittier hand (compared to that 66) we need a lot more FE and I doubt many fold for 35% pot odds or so.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I think his 3bet speaks for itself. Can't say i am very happy with todays hands combination of constant 3betting from unknowns and letting go of hands against unknowns and being 2. best at river :I

I did not plan for a jam at first but call didn't seem that tempting so i opted for a bluff 3, and his min4 didn't receive much respect from me either with his range so if he is folding there i should be plenty good.

How would you play it ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I think his 3bet speaks for itself. Can't say i am very happy with todays hands combination of constant 3betting from unknowns and letting go of hands against unknowns and being 2. best at river :I

I did not plan for a jam at first but call didn't seem that tempting so i opted for a bluff 3, and his min4 didn't receive much respect from me either with his range so if he is folding there i should be plenty good.

How would you play it ?
      The 4-bet bluff is fine but the min 5-bet is what should give us a single to get out of the hand unless we've seen this from him before.

His 3-bet% is high but sample is still smaller and that's why I don't mind your 4-bet bluff. That's perfectly fine. By 6-bet jamming there is the spewy part. Plus he 3-bet your UTG open so I think he's a bit tighter than what the numbers may say.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I agree if he does it for loose value i am dead but if he does for value then the chance of him holding a value hand against an utg 4bet is slim at best, so probability says he is most likely just full of it.

He plays his image perfectly and as we see he is not fan of folding to 3bets so that could be that case with 4bets, which is much more probable than only min5bet nuts.

My conclusion for the day people are insane are where i play, and i have to adopt a tighter style because they catch me with my pants down too often doing 21/18.

If not that i don't know what i should mainly do differently, but what i do now is not working at all.

Are you folding 66 from utg or t9s from co and like when unknown lag or maniac hits the table ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      With the thought process you apply there you can always find arguments to shove the lightest of hands. While I agree that he polarizes his range how many people actually min 5-bet bluff?

If that unknown lag/maniac 3-bets me with position or raises a lot we can open tighter. If he is OOP we can still open and call postflop.