OK I'll do it ! Who wants to be my friend?

• Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Hello ! I am an occasional poker player who enjoys the game and plays excessively sometimes. I am currently stuck with the new era of stupid ZOOM poker and getting my ass kicked in the NL10 FR because of the greatest downswing of my life and a few stupid plays generated by my downswing ( TILT ).
      Before this I used to play SNG and MTTSNG up to 90 players and was pretty good at it, but I was thinking I could speed up my winnings by playing this zoom stuff because of the number of hands played per hour and I am stuck to it instead of changing to normal ring tables or back to SNG.

My proposition for you all is this one:

I am searching for a study friend who is playing poker for 2 years minimum, full ring tables, a winning player in the micros up to NL25 ( like this we will have a close level and we won't waste each others time ), somebody who is playing an average of 1k hands per day minimum.

Believe it or not, I WILL BEAT THE MICROS, it's just a matter of time :) )) !!!

Cheers and waiting for anybody who shares the same interest like I do !
  • 5 replies
    • ilares
      ilares
      Coach
      Coach
      good luck :)
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Thank you ! Not too much so far :) )..

Oh ! I forgot to mention.. My account on stars is not affiliated with pokerstrategy.com. The one on Titan is, but there is nobody there to play with ( like ever ) so my level on pokerstrategy should be gold now.. Last month I had 60k hands on stars NL5 and NL10.. Cheers !
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      dat title =)

why dont u just join a study group or smthg? there is a whole bunch of them out there :)
    • Rahica
      Rahica
      Bronze
      Thanks for the suggestion ! I don't know, maybe you are right.. After all I think I should be able to find somebody that I can talk to in there. All in all, how does it work? How do I find a study group? Thank you !
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Study groups are usually around onn the forums from time to time and if you find people who are playing similar stakes etc to you it may be very beneficial, then you can discuss strategy with them, review hands, sweat sessions etc. very beneficial

Good luck :)