NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.76)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($9.97)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($4.93)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, SB calls $0.35

FLOP ($1.15) Q:spade: 4:diamond: 5:diamond:

Here I am unsure about what my sizing should be, as I feel that he would call with alot of pocket pairs and small pairs with Ax maybe Kx hands, in addition to the flush draw combinations, and I would plan to bet on a scarecard on the turn

SB checks, Hero bets $0.75, SB calls $0.75

TURN ($2.65) Q:spade: 4:diamond: 5:diamond: 8:spade:

The 8 is a crappy card, because it is not scary to his range, rather improving some holdings like 88, A8. I decide to check behind because of his low stack size ($1,5) and his unlikelyness to fold, though evaluating this hand now I found I can often remove Qx from his range because of his passive play. If he does have Qx the X will be so low he might have folded to a bet on the turn, but again, his stack size is only $1,5.

SB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.65) Q:spade: 4:diamond: 5:diamond: 8:spade: A:spade:

SB bets $1.51 (AI) Hero?

The flush completes, but that does not help his range, the ace however helps alot. In his preflop calling range i see alot of weak aces, but most of these would have folded flop unimproved. (A2-A3,A6-A7,A9)
      This means his likely holdings are now two pair, A4,A5,A8, a missed flushdraw, or some pocket pair or JT type hand that thinks he can take it down because of the weakness I showed, and the A that might scare me.

Gave him roughly JJ-44,AJs-ATs,A8s,A5s-A4s,KJs,JTs,AKo,AJo,KJo,JTo and called. This gives me around 50 % equity vs 27% pot odds
  • 1 reply