[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH - AKo C-bet in 4bet pot

• painterman007
      painterman007
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.20)
      BB ($3.28) (46/18 and 4,5 % 3bet over 111 hands)
      Hero ($5.67)
      CO ($5)
      BTN ($6.16)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.15, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $0.99, BB calls $0.69
      Still have no clue what this min 3-bet normally means, but it feels like a move to induce a raise. However he is quite loose. His likely holdings are: JJ+,A9s+,KJs+,ATo+
      FLOP ($2) 4:diamond: 5:club: J:diamond:
      Not a very juicy flop for any of us, though I still feel he would call a C-bet with a big part of his range, and he barely has a PSB left, meaning he probably feels committed. Shoving here is possible, but I dont think many worse hands will call and all better will.
      BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2) 4:diamond: 5:club: J:diamond: T:diamond:

BB bets $2.29 (AI)

Here he often senses my weakness and pushes with a weak holding to take it down, however, with nothing but overcards and a 1 card FD, the bet of over pot size feels to expensive, but the range I gave him (JJ+,AKs,AJs-A9s,KJs+,AKo,AJo-ATo) gives 42 % equity, and with 35 % pot odds maybe the right move is to call?
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi

im calling the turn. i agree with the flop check if we think he has many worse broadways. betting only folds out worse and isolates ourselves against his pocketpairs.

On the turn we have a good combodraw which has 25% equity vs made hands. We are getting 35% pot odds. add some KQ and AQ combos to this guy~s range and we probably have enough equity to call it off.