colinsaces thread blogg spam centre

• colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I have been playing online poker for about 6 to 7 months with no real success, you could say i was a fish lol.

Eventually got tired of losing money and a friend showed me this site
      Since joining pokerstrategy ive read the following books:-
      Doyle brunsons online poker
      Doyle brunsons Super System 1 & 2
      David Sklansky's theory of poker
      and now reading Phil gordons "Little Green Book"

thanks to the many strategy threads and videos, im now slightly ahead for a change, ok i suffer the odd bad beat, but always get it back by the end of the session.

One queation i have though is " how do you resist the temptation of playing Mid to high suited connectors, Because everytime i fold 78c or 9/10 suited, the flop comes and i find i folded a flush or Full house, so its very tempting to play them when you see them again.

Maybe playing tight with theese charts is teaching me patience, Who knows?

Anyway feel free to put me in my place in this thread.
  • 4 replies
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Silver
      Hi colinsaces,

Nice to see you are starting your own blog, sticking to the charts is essential to play profitable for beginning players, if u also visit some coaching and post some hands, you'll become a better player soon and will be able to move up in limits faster as you would think.

Good luck!
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      what software will i need to copy and post hands?
      and i see alot of you use these stats, where can i get them?
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Silver
      Once u have enough pokerstrategypoints... u get a free license for PokerElephant which allows u to get stats from all players you are playing against, in meanwhile u can try it out 30 days for free... On the homepage, look under downloads, pokerelephant ;)

For the handconverting there is one in PokerElephant as well, for Titan poker however u need another one which you can find here
    • colinsaces
      colinsaces
      Bronze
      thanks guys, but itdont think ive played enough hands yet and am still getting used to the charts, stats at the moment will just be more confusing, so ill wait till i get free elephant licence

AND WHOOHOOOOO i finally made it to silver LMAO