This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] 6max hypers, 1.5$, Pokerstars

• SneakyhanD
      SneakyhanD
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello ladies & gentlemen

I am looking for a staking/coaching deal for 6max hypers on PokerStars. 1.5$ +

who am I (briefly) ;
      I have been playing cash most of my 'poker-career' on micro-limits, winning in Zoom poker in the micro limits. I have some experience in SnG's but no experto and no big winning graphs to show.

You can pretty much see my poker process in my blog : HERE

I have been staked before by a PS.com member before, was short deal but he can provide some feedback if you would like to. his user "onraman"

Recently I have started learning 6max hypers, but unfortunately my BR isn't sufficient for me to make this a comfortable experience.
      Currently I am on a massive downswing in the hypers which perhaps also caused by bad plays.

This is my downer;

screen name ; bobby.duckk

What's the deal ?

- 55/45 in favor of staker, no bonuses/stellars.
      - I will be playing 1.5$ unless I show clear profit over reasonable sample (> 750games)
      - I will be 4-tabling for starters until I show profit and then increase.
      - I will be playing 400 games per week, approx
      - I need 50BI to get started. (50*1.5=75$)

Why do I need this ?
      - Comfortably playing and learning the 1.5$ 6max hypers
      - Focusing on studying/playing instead of over thinking money.

A coaching/staking deal will be best welcomed :)

Reach me through community.
  • 2 replies
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Ill take all :)
      Will speak on skype later yeah?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SneakyhanD
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello ladies & gentlemen

I am looking for a staking/coaching deal for 6max hypers on PokerStars. 1.5$ +

who am I (briefly) ;
      I have been playing cash most of my 'poker-career' on micro-limits, winning in Zoom poker in the micro limits. I have some experience in SnG's but no experto and no big winning graphs to show.

You can pretty much see my poker process in my blog : HERE

I have been staked before by a PS.com member before, was short deal but he can provide some feedback if you would like to. his user "onraman"

Recently I have started learning 6max hypers, but unfortunately my BR isn't sufficient for me to make this a comfortable experience.
      Currently I am on a massive downswing in the hypers which perhaps also caused by bad plays.

This is my downer;

screen name ; bobby.duckk

What's the deal ?

- 55/45 in favor of staker, no bonuses/stellars.
      - I will be playing 1.5$ unless I show clear profit over reasonable sample (> 750games)
      - I will be 4-tabling for starters until I show profit and then increase.
      - I will be playing 400 games per week, approx
      - I need 50BI to get started. (50*1.5=75$)

Why do I need this ?
      - Comfortably playing and learning the 1.5$ 6max hypers
      - Focusing on studying/playing instead of over thinking money.

A coaching/staking deal will be best welcomed :)

Reach me through community.

Quoted for reference.

In accordance with our rules, please provide a link to your feedback thread in the opening post.