DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $1.90 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 10, 3B: 7, AF: 1.2, Hands: 119
      BTN: $2.00 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 16, 3B: 25, AF: 1.5, Hands: 19
      Hero (SB): $2.77 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 20, 3B: 8, AF: 4.3, Hands: 14030
      BB: $4.06 - VPIP: 42, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 2.0, Hands: 99
      UTG: $2.76 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 14, 3B: 13, AF: 1.0, Hands: 98
      MP: $2.00 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 19, 3B: 5, AF: 2.0, Hands: 419

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with J :spade: J :club:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.06, Hero raises to $0.22, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.46) 4 :diamond: A :spade: Q :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, BTN calls $0.28

Turn: ($1.02) 5 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.58, BTN calls $0.58

River: ($2.18) Q :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.92, Hero calls $0.92

Aw. That's a weird one.

Flop: a CB looks good

Turn: check/fold here, right? I was kinda value-betting draws, is it very thin?

River: As played, we can still call here, right? Queens would fold by now (apart from QXss) and all the draws have busted :s_evil: Strong ace would show aggression earlier, and a weak one wouldn't bluff here. Plus we are committed anyways.

Cheers.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi German

Preflop: why 3-bet? Value or bluff?

Postflop: could you please list the draws he can have and the rest of the hands?

Turn is Ck fold for me.
    • Th334
      Th334
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi German

Preflop: why 3-bet? Value or bluff?

Postflop: could you please list the draws he can have and the rest of the hands?

Turn is Ck fold for me.
      Hi there,

Preflop: Value! You told me like 100 times not to bluff with JJ :f_biggrin: Why not flat? It's BU in the end! As he doesn't look fishy, I assume he's positionally aware. He has a ton of crap, and some of it (like 22-TT, AJ) will call. Calling might turn out to end sad, when we see an overcard on the flop. We check, he CB any two, we are thinking about folding the best hand. It's a bit close though, I agree -- there are not that many overcards. But since weaker calls, I prefer increasing the pot and raise. If he was MP, I would probably call.

Draws: Okay...he called our 3bet, that's the problem. He just showed 9Tdd and I was just results oriented. True, we expect unknown to have far more aces here than draws that do not include neither an ace, nor a queen :facepalm: Is that what you were talking about?

Turn and river are check/fold, because there should be no draws (KJdd at the very best).

How does my wall of text look, Bogdan :f_biggrin: Did I get it this time?

Thanks for good questions!
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Preflop: it's marginal though because while he calls with those hands he also calls hands that have decent equity and he has position. However it's better than to call preflop and just play super passive/nitty.

Yep you seem to have got it right :)

You can look at best case scenarios or most likely scenarios when you look at his range. So in the best case (for us) he has a ton of draws, but really we should list them out.

And if he has a ton of draws that means that he probably has a ton of Ax as well (Ax with draw) and Qx.

It's true though that his river range is polarized (all Ax check back there very often from someone like him).

And now that we know he called TJ we can easily value raise JJ preflop.