ninja poker

• ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have a Swedish pokerblog already but due to certain circumstances I have to post 300 posts in the english forums aswell.

So, who am I?
      I will not give you my whole boring life story bet here's a quick start.

I'm a 23 year old guy from Sweden who loves poker.
      Right now I don't have a job so I pretty much earn my livings on poker (or trying to :f_biggrin: )
      I mostly play on the swedish poker site "svenska spel", but have some history on 888poker aswell.

I play NLH shorthanded cashgames and MTT's.

Going in for a session right now. Will post graph later!

GL on the tables!
  • 15 replies
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      I wish i could upload a nice graph for the first session on my english blog, but i can't :)
      Today was a typical bad beat day! on the bright side i made some great folds though!
      and as pete wiffer (I think) once said, without the river there'd be no fish :)

now im going to eat and then try to squeeze one more session in today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

c ya!
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      So after a quick meal i'm hoping to acctually win some money today!

GL to me :s_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Good luck and welcome to our blogging section!
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Thanks again HollyMichelle :)

I only got to play a couple of hands before my girlfriend arrived and forced me from the computer :s_cry:

well it was probably for the best, i did not run good today. a bit dissapointed in one hand at the end aswell.

well, im off for now.

GL on the tables!

todays total graph :f_cry:
      oh, and by the way. the site i was playing today dosent show mucked cards so thats why i don't use EV in graph.

• ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      I thought i should write a little about my poker history etc.

I started playing poker when i was like 15 years old, back then i had no clue of what i was doing, this was mostly friendly homegames for a couple of dollars. All players would see the flop and if you found a pair or a draw it would be christmas for everyone :D
      I have a feeling some of you out there can relate to that?

when i was around 19 my brother showed me internet poker and i was hooked. I did a 20$ deposit on bet365 and lost it all after what i recall a sic rush up to around 60$, I guess i was all in like every hand bluff or nuts :P
      I did these small deposits 5-20$ each time on several sites before i got tired of loosing and stopped playing. A couple of months later that my brother intoduced me to pokerstrategy.com and told me i could get 50$ for free if i did a quiz.
      I did the quiz and started playing shortstack on pokerstars micros. that acctually went pretty well for some time. i played 4 tables and watched southpark at the same time. eventually i strted go break even and tired again. My brother (again) proposed that i should try bigstack strategy and that was much more fun, i had a sic run again and moved up in levels. evetually i did go broke there aswell.

Then i started to watch some more videos and switched to a swedish site were im still playing, back then i grinded 5-max sng with a small profit. and then i got into MTT's they are pretty small because there's only swedish people playing, I started winning pretty often and still am :) After a while of only playing MTT's i wanted more tables and tryed 5-max CG and after some struggeling i started winning there aswell.

and here I am today :) grinding MTT's and 5-max cash games :)
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Ok, with that written im going to get the tables started and hopefully it will work out better for me today :s_cool:

GL everyone :)
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      At the exact minute i started upmy first table a friend called and asked me if i wanted to take a walk before the sunday grind started, an offer i couldent refuse.

I'm going to start up the grind now with some tournaments and then later some cashgame.

also! me and 2 friends are going to have a 4-5day lockdown starting tommorow.
      we thought that it would be fun to do something like the tv-series "two months two millions" with a penalty for the one doing the worst job every day.

since we are going to eat also we figured it would be great to buy some food.
      anyone got any tip for a good poker meal? we are all very good chefs ;)
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      quick post because im geting pretty tired.
      I CANT STOP LOOSING :D :D :D :D :D

• NinjaG4
      NinjaG4
      Bronze
      May the force be with you,fellow ninja :D
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NinjaG4
      May the force be with you,fellow ninja :D
      thanks man :P
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      So we are 4 days in to the lockdown, havent been able to update the blog because im lazy.. ;(

well heres my day so far, im going for a quick break now and then back to the grind!

• ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      played a couple of tournaments today, some min cashes but no good money. also played HU and shorthanded for 1000bb + :D

here is a sic hand i played today against a reg.

guess he called with something like A High flushdraw or a flushdraw with gutter. we have a lot of hands and i thought he would realise i would play the exact same way with a set, guess i will have to tighten up against him :P

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
      HEM2
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($556.12) 556bb
      hero (BTN) ($118.45) 118bb
      SB ($210.82) 211bb
      BB ($93.45) 93bb

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 4 players) hero is BTN 3:heart: 3:club:
      CO calls $1, hero raises to $3.62, SB raises to $12.86, 1 fold, CO folds, hero calls $12.86

Flop: 4:diamond: 4:heart: 8:heart: ($27.72, 2 players)
      SB bets $13.86, hero calls $13.86

Turn: 2:diamond: ($54.06, 2 players)
      SB bets $27.72, hero goes all-in $91.73, SB calls $91.73

River: 9:spade: ($232.93, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $232.93
      hero shows
      3:heart: 3:club:

hero wins $232.93 (net +$114.48)

SB lost $119.45
      CO lost $1
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      so i took the day off yesterday but around 12pm i couldent resist one session :P it went on for about 8 ours :P the swedish site im playing closes for 3.5h every tueasday night so i logged on to 888poker and found $1.24 left there. sat down on a cashtable and got the whole stack in with nut flush vs set, the pair on the board was a quick end to my cashgame night on 888poker :P
      but i hade 24 cent left and started 2 hyperturbo 6-max sng ($0.11)
      won one of them and could start up 4. grinded them until i had a bit over $3 :s_cool:
      its acctually a relly fun game, hyperturbo, i don't know why i've been such a hater against turbos probably going to play some more of the in the future :)
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      I've been playin the very small bankroll on 888poker for like one small session every now and then. its right now on 8$.
      i thought it could be a fun mission to try and make it into a real bankroll :P so from today im playing cashgames and MTT's on it aswell.
      since i have like 4 buy ins for the lowest level it might get busted today..
      but i think i can handle the supermicros ^^
      so updeta will come soon!
    • ninjakalz
      ninjakalz
      Bronze
      todays tournament went "okay" :s_cool:

played 5 of them

1st place

4th place

78 place

dont remember.

and also managed to bubble out on a tournament with 9k entries :P 1001 place :D

will play CG for an hour or so more before i go to bed.
      c ya!