One Big problem - now acct closed

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Hey folks,

I have a problem with withdrawing funds from Everest poker.

The problem is, i was stupid when i was setting up an account there, kind of sceptical about giving up my identity and didnt wanna use my real name :facepalm: so i made up one (as a noob to poker, not knowing the consequences). Now, ofc, i need an ID verification.

My first thought was to write to the support and explain this, but i think they will just seize my account that very moment.

I dont really want that to happen, i was building my BR for like 4 months now and dont wanna lose everything i worked for...

Is there any solution to this? :(

Thanks

Michal
  • 42 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey.

Pretty much think you will have to come clean with the room. If they want an ID check you wont be able to withdraw until this is done so explain everything to them who where what why and when. Then comply with whatever they want you to do next andd hope for the best.

Gonna move this thread to the everest board too ;)

Good luck
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Ok, what if.....

you sit with a friend on a heads up table with your roll or most of your roll, play legit hands and when a setup kind of hand is dealt flush it all away to him in that hand and he then ships the amount to you. I'm talking about a hand like nut flush vs. weaker flush, set vs. set kind of hand.

You're on a heads up table so you're not cheating any other player, yeah its chip dumping, yeah its unethical but is there a possibility it might work? not asking you to start cheating online but just in this one case to save your roll? Just floating an idea, any thoughts on it?
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey.

Pretty much think you will have to come clean with the room. If they want an ID check you wont be able to withdraw until this is done so explain everything to them who where what why and when. Then comply with whatever they want you to do next andd hope for the best.

Gonna move this thread to the everest board too ;)

Good luck

yeah i just think this wont work :(
      they will just say its in terms and conditions and they will close my account right away

hell, they even refused to change my nickname when i explained to them that i mistyped it and there is 1 wrong letter ... support: "no, not possible, goodbye"
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      Ok, what if.....

you sit with a friend on a heads up table with your roll or most of your roll, play legit hands and when a setup kind of hand is dealt flush it all away to him in that hand and he then ships the amount to you. I'm talking about a hand like nut flush vs. weaker flush, set vs. set kind of hand.

You're on a heads up table so you're not cheating any other player, yeah its chip dumping, yeah its unethical but is there a possibility it might work? not asking you to start cheating online but just in this one case to save your roll? Just floating an idea, any thoughts on it?
      might be wrong, but it might just be the only thing to do to save the BR :(

def safer than asking support imo
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      Ok, what if.....

No! No! No! No!

Hey zumpar,

Come clean! Any further dishonesty is going to put you in a deeper hole. I would nearly guarantee that they have come across situations like this before!

For this reason - I would simply tell them the truth.

Obviously, it is your choice at the end of the day, I know what I would do though.

Regards,
      Gary
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Ok, what if.....

No! No! No! No!

Hey zumpar,

Come clean! Any further dishonesty is going to put you in a deeper hole. I would nearly guarantee that they have come across situations like this before!

Obviously, it is your choice at the end of the day, I know what I would do though.

Regards,
      Gary

but what do you expect, Gary?

do you think there is even a slightest chance i could clear this up with them? honestly.....

they refused to change 1 letter in my nickname cause it was against their rules... what do you think they will say about this? :(

Have you ever heard of something like this actually beaing successful? from anyone?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Ok, what if.....

No! No! No! No!

Hey zumpar,

Regards,
      Gary

but what do you expect, Gary?

do you think there is even a slightest chance i could clear this up with them? honestly.....

they refused to change 1 letter in my nickname cause it was against their rules... what do you think they will say about this? :(

Have you ever heard of something like this actually beaing successful? from anyone?
      Hey Michal,

I don't and can't expect anything. I was just offering my 2 cents. I have heard of people getting their accounts back after misleading their information on set up. If I remember correctly it was PokerStars. I can't guarantee anything though, as I said this is just my own personal opionion.

Good luck!
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I remember I had done something similar with my pokerstars account. I had created 3 accounts with fake names etc just to play for fun and when I understood that my account should have my real identity i contacted the pokerstars support. They told me that they could delete all the other accounts and let me create a new one with my real identity. They also said that they would trasfer all the money and fpps I had on those accounts to my new real account.

So, IMO, I think that you should definitely contact everest support. It may take some time until they sort things out (they don't have the best support as far as I can remember from my experience) but I think you won't have any problem if you are honest and explain them the situation. Chip dumping is very dangerous for both players involved and also the rake in a heads up table is going to make you lose money.

Hope that helped!
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      I too had 2 accounts on stars before I knew it was illegal, contacted them, sorted it out. However I don't know how understanding Everest support will be compared to Stars.

Has anyone been in this situation and contacted Everest support and been able to sort it out?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Well if you get a friend to help you chip dump you can either play loads of hands at nl10 or whatever and get your roll raped by the rake whilst you find realistic hands to lose on.. Or you can both go play at a limit neither of you likely ever play have your friend insta withdraw and never play thst game limit again so its extra suspicious and both your accounts will be closed.

There was a couple of sites I played on when I was underage then when I turned 18 I told them and they sorted it out for me everything was ok. I'd take my chances with support
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Well if you get a friend to help you chip dump you can either play loads of hands at nl10 or whatever and get your roll raped by the rake whilst you find realistic hands to lose on.. Or you can both go play at a limit neither of you likely ever play have your friend insta withdraw and never play thst game limit again so its extra suspicious and both your accounts will be closed.

There was a couple of sites I played on when I was underage then when I turned 18 I told them and they sorted it out for me everything was ok. I'd take my chances with support
      Everest one of them? Or any on ipoker?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze

They were Carbon, FTP and Stars

When did you last get away with chip dumping on ipoker ;) ?
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold

They were Carbon, FTP and Stars

When did you last get away with chip dumping on ipoker ;) ?
      :) I was just floating the idea to get opinions and views from people who pulled something like that off or if its worth it.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I know :) im just trying to say I dont think its worth the risk which is my honest opinion and of course i cant encourage chip dumping. From my personal experience with poker rooms I would rather go the support way than risk a friends account as well as my own but ofc it's OPs decision :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      thanks for your input mr. ExternalUse :)

i think ill go ahead and write an email to support tomorrow. hopefully it goes well, if not, 4 months of hard work are all screwed and im probably gonna have to start looking at staking forums :rolleyes:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Fingers crossed Michal :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Fingers crossed Michal :)

:f_grin:

thanks man
    • maheepsangari