Feedback for jasonforan

• 4 replies
    • MilanBurdych
      Jason is a very nice guy, I staked him for 1k games, was quick, great communication, audit, offered me another 1k games deal, took it and again quick, communicating and at the end no problems with money or so, just awesome!!!

GO FOR JASON! ;)
    • oskrgy
      Name : Jason Foran
      Screen name: deathco1ectr
      Network : Pokerstars

We had deal with 4investors and JAson as player to play 3 blocks of 18m sng for 1.5k per block.
      We agreed to split profits per each block and preserve rb until block 3 is finished, so we collect 1,6k of rb, out of which investors will receive 50% .
      However after third block which ended -237$, jason decided to return us 1.5k-237$ and keep entire rb for him self, which means that he took 800$ that belong to backers.
      He also cut all communication so its been cca 7 days after block 3 is finnished and still no word from him .

People involved in this incident are :

Player : jasonforan
    • maritsula
      Jason has not be replying to us for more than a week and did not send the full amount that was owed to us. In specific he needs to send $28 more to me.

If he does not contact us within the next two days and send the remaining funds we will ask Pokerstrategy to ban his account so he wont scam other people.
    • biogas
      Had to add the same as oskry/maristula as one of backers. While during the stake communication was ok'ish (sometimes lagging) at the end Jason got all silent and transferred money as he found himself pleased. He transferred the remaining part of the stake but RB split I am still short 37$, with no explanations.
      If anyone wants to stake him in the future do it on your own risk, behavior of jason was very unprofessional at the end.