This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Test

• affman69
      affman69
      Basic
      Has Any body actually past this thing I have printed off over 100 pages taken my time and reserched every question yet it still tells me I have failed and then it wont give me any info on where I went wrong.
      Is this thing some type of scam.
  • 4 replies
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      nope, i passed the thing on my first try. ;)
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi affman69,
      after reading the articles once or twice you should be able to pass the quiz without any problems.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • ukaliks
      ukaliks
      Bronze
      It is a bit of a head bangin quiz but if u download ICM trainer light n the normal one they should help u out with some understanding of the quiz. It helped me out. Good luck with it.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello affman69,

I just checked your quiz attempts and you are still getting a lot of questions wrong. In some it seems you might not have read the questions correctly. You have 1 attempt left so try to really study and understand the articles before giving it another shot.

When you take the quiz again - try to answer the questions according to the answers given in the articles.

Best regards,
      SoyCD