Hero (BTN): 534.08 BB
      SB: 126.4 BB
      BB: 33.96 BB
      UTG: 90.6 BB
      MP: 105.2 BB
      CO: 104.04 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has A:diamond: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, CO calls 1 BB, Hero raises to 5 BB, SB calls 4.6 BB, fold, CO calls 4 BB

Flop: (16 BB, 3 players) A:heart: 7:diamond: 6:diamond:
      SB bets 11.4 BB, CO calls 11.4 BB, Hero raises to 529.08 BB and is all-in, fold, fold

Hero wins 47.72 BB

CO 36 hands, fish,
      SB 94 hands VpiP 48, donk 3/5 on flop.

Is my push ok? I think SB bluffs, and CO has Ax which might be better than mine. Or he also has fd and SB has Ax
      I didnt want to play passive because if I dont hit flush, very often they would have higher kicker.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

1) do you think CO folds a stronger AX hand?
      2) if SB is semi bluffing with a weaker flush draw do we want him to fold?

i think your play doesnt achieve anything. you fold out mostly weaker hands and get called by most better hands.

i prefer calling, and playing some turns. our hand is really strong and we can call almost any turn and decide if we are good or not on the river.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      "1) do you think CO folds a stronger AX hand?"

In NL10, people would call very often with AQ+ my push.

In NL25 this doesnt happen especially in 3way pots. I would expect them to call only with sets here.

If we assume that one of them has fd, then we have 7 outs for flush. And flush comes in that case once in 4 times, and when it doesnt come I most likely lose against stronger Ax. So with my push if they fold I win 38BB and risk around 100BB. I expect them to call with sets, where I still have equity, and if they call with stronger Ax, I am not much behind.
      So I expect them to fold here often, and if they do it e.g. 2 times and call once I think I am already in plus. ?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      you said CO is a fish. his calling range here includes AJ and AT for sure.

Thus i think your play still doesnt achieve anything. unless you are saying that you have a ton of value against A2-A8. I think he has way more combos of AJ AT AQ than A2-A8.