Hero (BTN): 215.24 BB
      SB: 96.96 BB
      BB: 111.16 BB
      UTG: 234.12 BB
      MP: 158.16 BB
      CO: 193.16 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 7:spade: 6:club:

fold, MP raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, fold, MP calls 7 BB

Flop: (21.4 BB, 2 players) 3:diamond: 6:heart: T:club:
      MP bets 2 BB, Hero calls 2 BB

Turn: (25.4 BB, 2 players) 2:diamond:
      MP bets 5 BB, Hero calls 5 BB

River: (35.4 BB, 2 players) J:club:
      MP bets 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB

MP shows K:diamond: A:diamond: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 64%, Flop 28%, Turn 34%)
      Hero shows 7:spade: 6:club: (One Pair, Sixes) (Pre 36%, Flop 72%, Turn 66%)
      Hero wins 39.36 BB

360 hands, VpiP 35, PFR 12, fold to 3bet 81%. donk in 3bet pots 4/4 on flop,

I 3bet with almost any garbage hand IP (but mostly connected or suited cards) when he folds so high to 3bets, and dont plan to cbet if he calls. Is it ok?

Postflop: He offered me so good price for my draw, so I call and hope to stack his QQ+ if I hit, the same for turn, but river call? Still he could do it with AQ+ and I dont need to be right so often

How should I change my 3bet game against him, since he saw me 3betting with 76o?
      I expect him to be very aggresive in future 3bets, so maybe is better to just 3bet him for value?
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16

Could you please hide results from now on? Or put them in a spoiler so we're not too results oriented...

I would 3bet too much here.. if you 3bet 76o you probably 3bet like 25-30%? I'd be more around 12% I think vs a tight MP and given his PFR might be even a bit lower than 12%. Yes, he folds often but you don't want him to ever fix this.. if you abuse it too much now he might change. Apart from that, be careful not to spew when he 4bets.

Back to this hand, I think you can mark him as a fish once he leads 2bb on flop unless you know you had some aggressive hands where you played back at him and could be inducing. Leading so small here makes no sense whatsoever, apart from an information bet which is close to plain stupid line. I think both calling and raising has merits. If he doesn't go to showdown often I would raise to make him fold any midpairs, AK, AQ, KQ, KJ and all those broadways in his range.

As played, you can't fold imo.. The odds are too good on river to fold, although he could play hands like 77, 88, 99, KJ, QJ like this, he can still have 55, 44, AQ, KQ, AK like he had here. Even in the very bad scenario where we include sets and QQ+ in his range we still have a call probably.

Just because he's seen you 3bet 76o doesn't mean he'll adjust. I usually have a range capable to play back at his adjustment.. I'm almost never wide enough to include 76o in my range.
    • mlatasrb
      "Could you please hide results from now on? Or put them in a spoiler so we're not too results oriented..."

How to do the spoiler thing?

I am 3betting around 9-10%.
      I m not 3betting with any cards from BTN, but I always consider fold to 3bet stat of opponents. If he folds > 80% I 3bet, because I invest 10BB, to win 4.5BB and he has to fold 55% to be profitable, and he folds > 80% so it is profitable. Once he calls, I dont cbet because his range is strong (only cbet if he folds to cbet > 70%), and sometimes I hit 2 pair or tripps with my garbage hand and stack him.
      Is that ok?
    • mbml
      The option will be available in the hand converter.

Strongly agree w manu, 76o is way too weak