MP1
      BU
      BB
      CO
      UTG+2
      MP2
      SB

0,5/1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.55 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:diamond: , T:club:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $1,00, Hero raises to $4,00, CO folds, BU calls $4,00, 2 folds, MP2 calls $3,00.

Flop: ($13,50) 9:heart: , 9:club: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $7,00, BU calls $7,00, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($27,50) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $16,00, Hero raises to $26,10 (All-In), BU calls $10,10.

River: ($79,70) 3:club:

Final Pot: $79,70
  • 6 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Bet more flop and... umm... call is ok on turn I guess.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      First off you hae to ignore the stats as youve got hardly any hands of info.
      I think you played it well enough until the turn where he raised to $16 with this raise your behind alot of the time. basically the only hands you can hope the stranger of having are pocket 7s or 8s. the amount of hands ahead of you there are huge. And although your stacksize is less than the potsize by then itd still be a mistake to invest more.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      u have 40bb ,just doubled up, why getting into marginal situations?
      u probability lost the hand. u where vs 2 opponents, which A9,AJ is mos def in their range. so one of them folded his hand, what hand do u think will conitinue with you till river? and which hand do u think will reraise u on turn? on flop like this(??)

avoid taking hard decisions on marginal situations, especially when u are one step away from cashing out.

am interesting to know what ended up on that hand.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      bet more on flop, 2/3 minimum
      turn is a clearfoldsince he's unknown :)
    • urmo1
      urmo1
      Black
      Originally posted by shloogy
      u have 40bb ,just doubled up, why getting into marginal situations?
      u probability lost the hand. u where vs 2 opponents, which A9,AJ is mos def in their range. so one of them folded his hand, what hand do u think will conitinue with you till river? and which hand do u think will reraise u on turn? on flop like this(??)

avoid taking hard decisions on marginal situations, especially when u are one step away from cashing out.

am interesting to know what ended up on that hand.

i now this call was wrong in the turn,but flop i just wanted to see them fold,but i now against 2 opponent it's wrong.Anyway here is the results but next time i play it different i think with TT over 25 bb i just fold it .

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, tens and nines (Td Tc)
      BU shows two pairs, nines and sixes (5h 6h)

Hero wins with two pairs, tens and nines (Td Tc)
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi urmo1,

pre flop 5$ he seems to be a fish and you want to get as much money pre flop in as possible. The flop would then have been 16,5$, bet 12$ and push the turn. No way to fold this hand, he can call you with such a wide range.

Best Regards Ysessa