help

• Hanagis
      Hanagis
      Bronze
      hey ive had an account here for A WHILE BUT NEVER used side kick at all, i am trying now and it loads all my hands from party poker but not to the site, i have an account paired here on william hill but none of my points are going towards my account. pls help thanks
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Hanagis,

We are currently experiencing delays with crediting StrategyPoints to our Party Poker players. This is a known issue and we are working on it as best we can behind the scenes. Don't worry though - any points you have earned will be added to your account as soon as it is possible!

Hope to see more of you around our forum!
      Gary
    • Hanagis
      Hanagis
      Bronze
      wait the thing is i dont have a party poker account paired up with poker strategie, i have a illiam hill one but everytime i play its not loading any of my points or hands at all how can i fix this???
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Oh sorry, I've misread your post!

StrategyPoints will be added 2-3 days after they are earned as they are not instantaneous. We rely on data from the poker room and obviously they need time to collect all the information, send them to PokerStrategy. Then we need time to go through the information for individual accounts and credit everyone their StrategyPoints.

Regarding not loading hands, you will have to post here and one of our technical team will give you some assistance

Hope this helps and sorry for the confusion!
    • Hanagis
      Hanagis
      Bronze
      omg lol as if i didnt realize that. sry jumping to conclusions and never thought of that.

now thats outa the way howcome none of my hands are showing up on my sidekick app???
    • Hanagis
      Hanagis
      Bronze
      for william hill i mean. ive been playing on my account tday and nothing is showing up, ive tried restarting my comp, using only william hill and still nothing.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries,

As I said above it is better to post in the Poker Software board to get some assistance from our technical team regarding Sidekick.

Also, have you read this forum thread

Sorry, that's the best I can do, I'm useless when it comes to software and technical stuff

:facepalm: