UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($90)
      UTG+2 ($25)
      MP1 ($22.04)
      MP2 ($50)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($33.82)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP2 Raice to $1.5, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raice to $3.5 Mp2 Call $2

FLOP ($7.25) 6:spade: K:heart: Q: :spade:

The oponent is a reg

MP: 15%

Im comited whit my 2nd pair?
      I blocking KQ, and I think that AK 4bet me pre.

Another dobut:

If the flop was 8 :heart: 7 :diamond: 3 :spade: , how can I continue? bet1/3 pot and bet 1/2 ?
      Its a very dry board and I think that he could float whit and like KQ, AJ, 66.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa

So once villain calls our 3bet preflop what kind of hands do you put him on? I think it's mainly PPs and probably some some AQ/KQ/AJ/AT.

So the way I see it here on the flop is that he can hardly have a better hand here.
      If we go for a bet here then it's most likely to isolate ourselves here only against his top range against which we doesn't really stand good.
      What I'm thinking here is check/calling. I'm not sure if he raises KQo here, but if he does then he has 6 combos of KQ and three combos of 66 (which can probably even fold pre) and the rest of his hands such as AJ/AT might try to kick us out of the pot so my plan here will be to check/call down.
      By the way - why there is a Qs on the flop while we are holding it?

If the flop was 873r I'd probably bet around 1/2 the pot. I doubt that these guys will float us often especially when we aren't 100bb deep and there is not so much room for playing postflop.

• Stedyeddy
      Thanx. Exelent evaluation.