This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 3bet pot

• Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($50)
      Hero ($20)
      UTG ($50)
      UTG+1 ($90)
      UTG+2 ($25)
      MP1 ($22.04)
      MP2 ($50)
      CO ($20)
      BTN ($33.82)

Dealt to Hero A:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP2 Raice to $1.5, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raice to $3.5 Mp2 Call $2

FLOP ($7.25) 6:spade: K:heart: Q: :spade:

Hero?

The oponent is a reg

17/12
      MP: 15%
      F3bet:67%

Im comited whit my 2nd pair?
      I blocking KQ, and I think that AK 4bet me pre.

Another dobut:

If the flop was 8 :heart: 7 :diamond: 3 :spade: , how can I continue? bet1/3 pot and bet 1/2 ?
      Its a very dry board and I think that he could float whit and like KQ, AJ, 66.
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

So once villain calls our 3bet preflop what kind of hands do you put him on? I think it's mainly PPs and probably some some AQ/KQ/AJ/AT.

So the way I see it here on the flop is that he can hardly have a better hand here.
      If we go for a bet here then it's most likely to isolate ourselves here only against his top range against which we doesn't really stand good.
      What I'm thinking here is check/calling. I'm not sure if he raises KQo here, but if he does then he has 6 combos of KQ and three combos of 66 (which can probably even fold pre) and the rest of his hands such as AJ/AT might try to kick us out of the pot so my plan here will be to check/call down.
      By the way - why there is a Qs on the flop while we are holding it?

If the flop was 873r I'd probably bet around 1/2 the pot. I doubt that these guys will float us often especially when we aren't 100bb deep and there is not so much room for playing postflop.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Black
      Thanx. Exelent evaluation.