Can't deposit to bwin

• ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      Hi, when I try to deposit (skrill or visa) i get an error message that deposit is disabled and they (bwin) need to contact me about my account. I have done many deposits and few withdrawals wih no problem. and now when they changed i cant deposit. support doesnt respond to me. I have written them 3 times. It's been a week and no response. Any suggestions? I am registered two or three years already on bwin. I have sent them my ID copy in 2010 i think.
  • 6 replies
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      I know that they merged and ruined almost everythink :) There are not live support. It's ridiculuos to take so much time to respond. It's been I think 3rd time when bwin dont take a shit to their players. I am really thinking to change room. In 2012 there was a technical problem with b'inside shop and they almost month didn't respond. And didnt stop the b'inside mtt in which need to buy ticket from shop. Maybe there is concrete email adress of support?
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      I have contacted them through support tickets, directly to email. Already 4times. And still have no response.
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      still no response. just a big ignore. already starting to play on FTP. shame to bwin
    • ernikis
      ernikis
      Bronze
      still waiting. i really dont have words for this situation...
    • doublelucky
      doublelucky
      Bronze
      I got same problem on Bwin. I've made a cash out 20 days ago but have not received the money.4 emails to them but just not reply. U should call them, that is all you can do.I made a phone call and was told that they were very busy recently. After merged with Party, bwin now is the worst room. No resaon to play on bwin, do not waste your money.
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      I have mailed them multiple times since the merge about problems in my account but haven't received any answer yet.