nrX thread about dk denial

• 7 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      well im almost always happy :D

but everytime party make a update, i cant play poker for 20-48 hours

then dont WANT to fix the bug with nemID.

They are though so clever, that their "we hope the problems is solved after u wrote to us) and then they are 48hours+ to answer mails, so they are like

"but its working now, isnt it?"

and im like

"yeah, until next time u update and i need to wait 48hours +-"
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      oh and their promotion

play atleast 5 days a week and collect x amt of points to get $$$

weeee

good thing they dont update every week :f_mad:
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Ok i open 9 tables

takes 3 get filled somewhat quick

After i get chipleader in table 3:
      (connection lost)
      still no refund

open new so i have 9 open

more get filled

when i have 7 running

suddenly 3 tables (establishing connection)(bug ive exp before) try to close them and find them so i can open them again. BUT NO, they are gone.

i breath in 10 sec before opening a few more

THEN 2 tables (connection lost)
      still no refund

and the tables i have on a higher limit, i both suckout, 1 with AA where i flop set, and fish has T6s and suck out. I dont care about that. the other table a unlucky flip.

when i open new table on the little higher limit, im sitting waiting, then (establishing connection)

So partypoker is so fucked right now i wont recommend ANYONE playing there anymore.

VorpalF2F cant u say something to them or something. this site has fucked me up so much
      Also could you fix me a support phone number i could call to?
      Seen its possible to get that somehow. And i cant really find any they hide themselves good.

Its like in the old days where u where holding LAN with 56k modem.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      On http://www.da.partypoker.dk there is no such thing as number on the support section.

made a ticket and got a german support number.
      Called, got a english support number.
      Called, talked friendly, she asked for my username (sounded friendly :D ) then BOOOOM ooh ur from dk, i wont help u on the phone, send an email.

I did, got response, answered, waiting response now.

about that tons of connection problems, yeah i guess i could be a isp problem.

ill make a thoroughly trace tomorrow to check it out.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I give up, the answer i got doesnt implie AT ALL that they have read what i wrote.

Looked like a copy paste message.

If i am emailing to a bot, then whats the idea?

"pls send us a print screen of ur error message"

yeah sure i get a error message when a sng shuts down after a checked down hand with 6 players left.

I also wrote i didnt have data on the tour, but i got a 4 min timeframe in where it ended.

then why bother? i got my 3rd place and money for it, some didnt even though they had chips left. So why would i pursue this. I was just mentioning it to them, and they keep their attitude: oh, u dont have proof.

unprecise, useless support. Why is my rake going to useless ppl who cant think?
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      so kind of you :D

You dont have to though, ill suck it up and see if there is same problem today, if not ill see it as a usual bug they wont agree they have.

However the one where there was 0 refund but the tourney just ended, with me getting 3rd place with 2nd in chips is just horrible management. I guess it was a royal flush incident that will never happen again.
      Thought it wasnt possible but i see it is. It is though kinda illegal isnt it?

Maybe ill start a vpn server up, and start creating strategy points @ titan if traffic gets acceptable ;D
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      and today after running hot in the first few tours and finally got up to 9 table running at once.

BANG lost connection on all 9 tables, 2 was i chipleader, iwas 100% itm in 6 of them.

And now since yesterdays experience i feel like i wont even get a refund due to their so shitty software i could puke.

Just broke the chair and table i sit at!!