$2.00
      UTG1 (Hero):
      $3.36
      UTG2:
      $2.55
      MP1:
      $2.01

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.08, UTG2 calls $0.08, 3 folds, CO calls $0.08, BU raises to $0.38, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0.30, CO folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 6, 4, 3 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, BU bets $0.52, UTG2 raises to $2.17(All-In), BU folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.47.

UTG2 is 31/13 AF 2.7 over 70 hands
      CO is 52/9 over 182 hands
      BU is 19/16 with AF 6 over 130 hands with 3bet stat 12...havent seen him doing squeezing(maybe he did but I missed it cuz squeeze stat says 13%)

I wasnt really worried about the fish CO calling, but with one more guy EP calling me and BU giving a raise Im not sure what should I have done here, was last hand of the session and I didnt really feel like going for coin tosses vs AKs, seeing how the post flop turned out he probably was on AK and UTG Im not sure what he had, he probably had a made hand, but how often would he just call here with KK or AA
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I think folding preflop is quite tight here.
      Considering that we are deep I think we can call. Yes, we are OOP, but then the two fish could join the pot.

Best,
      Plamen
    • HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      considering I called, what would my line be on this flop?

wait and see what BU does? call his cbet or raise it? and what to do if someone else raised it all in after I called the cbet?

Lead in? what if I get raised all in?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

If we call preflop and have to play this flop I think both donking and checking are fine.

Overall, I don't expect him to bluff here being 3way on the flop, so if he goes for a bet I think he mostly has QQ+ (sometimes JJ but I'm not sure if he squeeze those) and we will have an easy fold.

I kind of lime more betting here, since we will isolate against the fish, and don't get to leave any free cards.
      If he goes for a raise then I'd just fold, and I'd give up on the turn as well if he calls.

Best,
      Plamen