NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($24.40)
      BB ($29.88)
      MP ($33)
      UTG+1 ($38.96)
      CO ($28.57)
      Hero ($46.38)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, MP3 Raice to $1.5, fold, CO call $1.5, Hero?

Hi agane.

MP3: reg 17/12
      MP3: 17%
      1K hands

CO: fish

c/c CO: 25%

I use to play whit 20bb in CAP tables and in this situations I SQZ AI whit my AQ, but whit 40bb im not sure if push AI is the move whit more EV.

I make an example in wizard:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Asuming that the openraiser call the 3bet whit a range of 5%, and the fish cold call whit 25% and call the SQZ whit an 6%. For the SNG wizard push AQ is EV-.
      We are we are winning $811 pushing, but not couting the rake and whit extreme variance.

What is our opinion of SQZ to 9bb preflop?

-What if the fish Pay me and the board is 893r?
      -What if pay the reg? c/f?

what if pay boths?

Ty for all :f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa

So this is NL25 or NL50 since I'm a bit confused of MP's OR size.

If it's NL25 I'd probably just muck it since I think that most of the time they open so much with quite a strong range and I doubt we'll have enough FE if we squeeze, neither we stand good enough to call.

If it's NL50 though, I would love to squeeze here.
      We will get MP to fold decent amount of the time here, and even if we take the pot right here we are happy to do that.
      The other advantage is that the fish could call/stack off with way much worse hands, so squeezing here is good and I'd make it around $5.5-$6.

If the fish call and the board is 983r here, I think we can put in a profitable cbet here.
      If the reg calls it pretty much depends on what kind of hands you think he's calling and how much does he folds to cbet. Overall I do think that ppl most often tend to call PPs in these situations, so I'd just check back if the reg calls me.
      If they both call, I'd check back again.

Also I want to add, that we shouldn't use SNG Wizard since it is designed to be used in SNGs and have very specific SNG things (such as pay structure etc) and I don't think it can help us.

• Stedyeddy
      Sry, wrong hand.

The example was in nl50 and whit 40bb efectives, not 100.
      Whit 40bb u 3bet to 6$? what do u do if the fish call us and the board is K63r? Cbet/fold? c/f?
      The SNG wizard in chips equiti mode is good if we push PF.