UTG ($69.83)
      UTG+1 ($38.85)
      UTG+2 ($25)
      MP1 ($222)
      MP2 ($32.15)
      CO ($59.98)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 7:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1.50, fold, Hero raises to $3.59, BTN calls $2.09

FLOP ($7.43) 5:club: 9:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero bets $2.25, BTN calls $2.25

TURN ($11.93) 5:club: 9:diamond: 4:heart: 2:spade:

Hero bets $5.75, BTN raises to $11.50, Hero folds

BTN wins $22.38

Oponent

No stats

I use to bet 1/3 and 1/2 in dry boards to multibarrel.
      Flop I think that he could pay whit a lot of OC and trash, but turn I think that he fold this hands.
      I should play b/c turn?

:f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I'm thinking about the sizing preflop here. I think that since we are OOP we should probably make it a little bit more - like $4 to avoid getting called too much.
      I think that even though we are just 40bb deep if we make our sizing this much most of the good players would start calling and playing postflop here using their positional advantage over us.

So on the flop I think we could bet a little bit more as well - like $3.
      If we look at the hand through his eyes, we 3bet preflop and cbet on this flop which we will rarely hit, so I expect a lot of floats here.

Considering the above, I think we can think of check/shoving here on the turn.
      I think it's a good idea, since I believe he's going to try to steal the pot a lot when we check plus it's really hard for worse hands to call here.
      As played, I'm not really sure what's the best play. I think his line doesn't make too much sense at all and on this board I doubt that he would have hit a lot, so I'd probably shove here, but I'm not sure at all.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Stedyeddy
      Stedyeddy
      Platinum
      3bet bigger, interesant.
      I use to 3bet 1/6 of my sack to can m/ake bet/bet/bet in dry 3bet pots.
      What do u do if the board were K63r? the adventage of bet 1/3 flop and 3bet 1/6 of my stack is that I can make 2 barrels in this board.
      Im not sure if is a good play. Players use to pay me more ofter, but I have a lot of FE PF.

So, resuming.

3bet 4$ and continue bet somethilg like half pot.