This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 45s 8

• Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($12.47)
      Hero ($7.33)
      UTG ($4.71)
      UTG+1 ($2.58)
      CO ($5.29)
      BTN ($5.12)

Dealt to Hero 4:heart: 5:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, SB raises to $1.15, Hero raises to $1.94, SB raises to $3.78, Hero raises to $7.33 (AI), SB calls $3.55

FLOP ($14.66) Q:spade: 6:club: 3:spade:

TURN ($14.66) Q:spade: 6:club: 3:spade: Q:heart:

RIVER ($14.66) Q:spade: 6:club: 3:spade: Q:heart: 5:diamond:

Hero shows 4:heart: 5:heart:
      (Pre 22%, Flop 32.4%, Turn 18.2%)

SB shows K:heart: K:spade:
      (Pre 78%, Flop 67.6%, Turn 81.8%)

SB wins $13.69

Can't say i ever fought someone like him and he played 6 tables, constantly steals and aggressively 3/4 bets, and he was not adjusting at all but later he started calling and 4betting my 3bets with the same steal ratio. I had 22% 3bet against him and experienced 4bets 2 times before this one. In hindsight i would just very much let it go, it is possible his 4bets were all loose value certainly the sizes suggested it. He actually played well overall.
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: Considering our hand and stack size (and recent history) I would not pick 45s to be the hand I fight back with.

If he adjusted slightly to fight back versus our aggression we want to start adjusting too by expending our value range and reducing/removing the bluff range.

As played just fold versus the 4-bet or at least versus the 6-bet. You have 0 fold equity after he invested more than half his stack and your hand equity is not the greatest.

Unfortunately it looks like his play succeeded, he tilted you :/

My recommendation: leave the table when you have someone like this sit down with you until you have a better game plan and don't tilt as easily (even if you weren't in full blown tilt I still call this tilt because you took a line that in your A game you wouldn't, thus you were playing your B/C/D game).