[NL2-NL10] nl2 hero JJ

• MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      hy,
      Party, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 7 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $1.98 (99 bb)
      MP1: $2 (100 bb)
      BTN: $2.22 (111 bb)
      Hero (BB): $2 (100 bb)
      CO: $2.26 (113 bb)
      MP3: $0.72 (36 bb)
      MP2: $1.80 (90 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J J
      4 folds, BTN raises to $0.08, SB folds, Hero calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.17) 8 9 K (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($0.17) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($0.17) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.08, BTN folds

Results:
      $0.17 pot
      Final Board: 8 9 K 6 2
      BTN mucked and lost (-$0.08 net)
      Hero mucked J J and won $0.17 ($0.09 net)

His stats are 15/7/2/27 vpip/pfr/Af/hands.
      1)On flop i decided to chk/f because i belived this flop hits his range and on this he would continue with many hands.
      2)On turn the 6 complets thye FD and i decided to chk because i expected to have some drws inhis hands.
      3)On river i bet for value because i belived if he had something he would bet on turn.
      ty
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      what is his steal stat on the button? its usually wider than the 7% you see.

why not 3bet for value?

what is his Continuation Bet on the flop? if he would continue and bet many hands then i think you can call since you are usually ahead.

how does he play the turn? bet more often or check more often? if he bets more often on the turn then you need to reconsider calling on the flop since you are most likely going to face another bet from the similar but slightly stronger hand range on the turn.

what are you betting the river for value against? try to name the hands for example A8 A9 TT etc

to improve your future posts you might want to take a screen shot of the pop up stats and post them here.
    • MeAmor22
      MeAmor22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      what is his steal stat on the button? its usually wider than the 7% you see.

why not 3bet for value?

what is his Continuation Bet on the flop? if he would continue and bet many hands then i think you can call since you are usually ahead.

how does he play the turn? bet more often or check more often? if he bets more often on the turn then you need to reconsider calling on the flop since you are most likely going to face another bet from the similar but slightly stronger hand range on the turn.

what are you betting the river for value against? try to name the hands for example A8 A9 TT etc

to improve your future posts you might want to take a screen shot of the pop up stats and post them here.
      Ok but i think all the stats you said are not good because he had only 27 hands and i cant base on them.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      yep without stats i think you can just 3bet for value and bet the flop for value and take it from there.

you still can make some guesses for example people open wider on buttons, does not go crazy on 3betpots unless they have at least some sort of draw etc.

thanks CGF