Moving to 10$ 6max SnG

• ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      Hi guys,
      i'm currently playin 5$ sng at 888 poker and it's going very good. My currrent ROI is around 20 after 300 games. I had similar ROI on everest for 750 games. So i'm thinking to move up. If u have some experience on that level and how transition worked out i'll be gratefull if u share it with me.
  • 3 replies
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, ijuric89!

I would say that your sample is definitely too tiny to judge of how good you would be doing in the higher stakes. However, if you feel confident and your bankroll allows it(very important!) go ahead and try the 10$ ones. See how it goes and if it goes bad, you can always play 5$s again, rebuild your roll and confidence and try again. Just to point out- 300 games is not a sample, 750 either, 1050 either : ) So in case you get a bad run the first 200-300 games on the new level, that means nothing! The sample is too small to draw conclusions.

Best of luck!

As for the differences- it would be a bit more reg fested, prolly worse traffic considering the rooms you play on and you would lose more time on learning how to adjust and re-adjust to better regs.

Cheers!
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      Hehe, i was thinking that 1000 games would be a decent sample, but when i saw 'too tiny' i almost cried :f_cry:
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      yeah too tiny to come to a conclusion that you're beating the $5.50s. I would say to play at least 2,500 games, but since 888 is a relatively small site compared to PS or FT, 1,000 games should do.