This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

TLB here we come

• DonBartos
      DonBartos
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Welcome to my blog.
      I think I've made a blog on the English community before, but it wasn't very active. I'll try to update this one on a bit more regular base.

A short introduction:

I'm Bart, a 20yo guy from Holland who moved to Malta to play poker full time. I've played many Sit 'n go's and tournaments from 6max to huge MTTs and from $50c to $215+. Currently I play MTTs, focussing mainly on PokerStars with their "Bigs" and all turbo MTTs that run. I try to increase my volume by adding 180man SNGs.

I've only started grinding the 180s for a month now (after 2years of not playing them) so I can't say too much on how these games go. I'm not sure if I will continue playing these games, this all depends on the results in the upcoming months.

My goals:

I've set up a few goals for the year, and while I don't wanna make any profit-goals, I think these are still pretty decent and motivating.

My goals for the year are:

- 400,000 VPP (which is about $73,000 rake)
      - Reaching the Top10 of the Yearly Tournament Leaderboard and maintaining this position by the end of the year.

I also have my own blogsite where I will post some more general stuff, but I like the option to interact quickly with the readers on a forum.

My own blog is here.

Coaching:

I also provide coaching for 45/180man SNGs and all MTTs. I've made 4 videos for PokerStrategy in English, and about 40 in Dutch. I've also coached many times and consider myself having a pretty decent understanding of doing this.

I currently ask $50/hour for coaching and $225 for 5 hours.
  • 62 replies