This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi :D

• PewPewPoker
      PewPewPoker
      Bronze
      Hello everybody :)

My name is Luuk,I live in the netherlands and I've been playing poker for a few years. I was a casual player who liked to read a few articles every now and then. I wanted to get better, but didnt really have the discipline to review my own sessions and play with my brain instead of emotions. I study Applied physics too, so after a day of lectures im pretty tired,but I cant help myself from playing a few hands (often with negative results). I was a break even player at nl10 for a long time on PokerStars, but when i got some free cash on Everest i had aN amazing run, turning 50$ into 1200 in two months. I was playing maniac/lag (pretty horribly) on 25nl but i had such a run on cards that every hand paid off. So now i have a decent bankroll For a micro player, but i still think im a bad player. My goal: Beat nl50, and THINK before I make an action. To make it easier for myself i Will set some rules
      -dont play when im tired ie niet feeling well/unfocussed
      -after every session postthe most interesting on te forums
      -take a break after every 90 min of play
      -as Soon as i feel myself tilting, stop for the day
      Unfortunately i dont have Much time in my hands but i try to play at least 2 hours every week, and one hour If reviewing/learning.
      If you have some tips, feel free to post them :)
      (Also, im thinking of doing some sweat sessions when i have the time to do so)

Im very excited whether or not i Will accomplish my goals :)
      Greetings,

Luuk (pewpewpoker)
  • 2 replies