hypers/Bu and Co

• Angelface21
      Angelface21
      Bronze
      I am using wizard checking my 6max hyper game, now I want to know what
      (yes I know it is player dependent relating to calling ranges and stacksizes) kind of adaptation I need to make between what wizards suggests and what we mostly do in real life. I have been pushing pretty wide from the bu and co.

From the bu I push any suited picture, connecter, ax and some more suited 2 gappers versus 5-10 bb effective, something wizard says is mostly good. From the co I still push wide but I am a little more aware of my kicker what needs to be reasonable.

I have been doing very well but lately my redline is plunging cause they wake up with better hands. regulars I push more tight and against randoms I am more loose.

For any hyper activist on pokerstars playing the 6max thanks for helping this girl!

:spade:
  • 3 replies
    • alin78kid
      alin78kid
      Bronze
      wiz it`s right, but he doesn't take into account that blinds go up so fast you need to be a little loose but don`t over do it.
      At what stake are you playing now?
    • Angelface21
      Angelface21
      Bronze
      Allin78kid,

I am playing 3.50 hypers 6max at stars. What would you consider for stats when deciding not to push your smaller +ev plays considering the blinds.

Thanks
    • alin78kid
      alin78kid
      Bronze
      depending on the stack size and the player`s stats; i try not to push extremely wide on loose players and push very wide on tight players.
      Ex: i will not open push 84o on a reg. from SB with more then 7-8 blinds
      but i will consider pushing into a bad player who is not to loose