[Application] Short Term Stake 10nl-50nl, 100% profits

• w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Greetings,

Looking for stake for 3-6 hour 4-tabling session across stakes 10nl to 50nl on ipoker network. 100% of profits to staker.

Why?

I am requested to make another video series on the ipoker network.

1. At this time I do not want to transfer any funds to the ipoker network. (I want my funds elsewhere and also I swore I'd never transfer money to the ipoker network again).

2. It would be cool if my variance free work was variance free for a change.

Part of this vid series will include a DB review of stakes up to 50nl which will be offered free to staker (but is optional). (Hopefully mentioning this does not violate terms of this board, I am not "advertising coaching", this is a free offer to say "thank you" to staker.)

Any staking history?

I've been staked twice, both times returned stake with profit. It's unlikely you will get a reference though seeing as the first staker has more than likely forgotten and the second passed away.

Ultimately variance will decide whether you win/lose such a short deal. After any conversion costs getting money to ipoker network you might not feel it's worth it. I believe it will be +EV though, especially with 100% profits. Also if I do happen to lose all your money, at least it will be on video :D

Some graphs of applicable stakes ranging between 5nl and 50nl

older graph

Going to make a feedback thread right now. Will paste below shortly. Thanks for reading, hit me up in the community if interested.

feedback for w34z3l

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      [SPOILER]
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      Greetings,

Looking for stake for 3-6 hour 4-tabling session across stakes 10nl to 50nl on ipoker network. 100% of profits to staker.

Why?

I am requested to make another video series on the ipoker network.

1. At this time I do not want to transfer any funds to the ipoker network. (I want my funds elsewhere and also I swore I'd never transfer money to the ipoker network again).

2. It would be cool if my variance free work was variance free for a change.

Part of this vid series will include a DB review of stakes up to 50nl which will be offered free to staker (but is optional). (Hopefully mentioning this does not violate terms of this board, I am not "advertising coaching", this is a free offer to say "thank you" to staker.)

Any staking history?

I've been staked twice, both times returned stake with profit. It's unlikely you will get a reference though seeing as the first staker has more than likely forgotten and the second passed away.

Ultimately variance will decide whether you win/lose such a short deal. After any conversion costs getting money to ipoker network you might not feel it's worth it. I believe it will be +EV though, especially with 100% profits. Also if I do happen to lose all your money, at least it will be on video :D

Some graphs of applicable stakes ranging between 5nl and 50nl

older graph

Going to make a feedback thread right now. Will paste below shortly. Thanks for reading, hit me up in the community if interested.

feedback for w34z3l

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck!
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Reserve all action pls. Will add you on the community tool
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by maritsula
      Reserve all action pls. Will add you on the community tool
      Reserved. I have a feeling community tool is broken atm, hopefully will be sorted soon.
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      yeah, I cant use it either

I ll contact you as soon as its fixed