This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 87s

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      No Limit Hold'em $0,01/$0,02
      PokerStars
      8 players
      Formatted by pokercopilot.com - Mac OS X hand history analysis and tracking

Stacks:
      [b]UTG - Hero ($5,00[/b])
      UTG+1 - UTG+1 ($4,84)
      MP - MP ($1,68)
      MP2 - MP2 ($2,04)
      CO - CO ($5,88)
      BTN - BTN ($1,57)
      SB - SB ($2,01)
      BB - BB ($0,80)

Preflop: ($0,03, 8 players) Hero is UTG with 7:diamond: 8:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,06, 3 folds, CO calls $0,06, 3 folds

Flop: T:club: 5:diamond: 6:heart: ($0,15, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0,08, CO calls $0,08

Turn: 4:spade: ($0,31, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,34, Hero raises to $1,00, CO calls $0,66

River: 4:diamond: ($2,31, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1,20, CO raises to $4,74 (all-in), Hero calls $2,66 (all-in), Uncalled bet of $0,88 returned to CO

I know that i should probably fold the hand PF. But as played should I take an other line OTR, shouldn't it be either check/call or bet/fold, or is bet/call fine?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi JC,

Preflop: Do you normally play this loose UTG? It look like it's only 8 handed but it's a bit loose unless we are trying to isolate one of the blinds (although BB is really short).

Postflop: As played I'd bet 0.10 or so.

Do we know anything about villain? I actually like our check raise because I can see most of his range betting the turn.

Considering we are deep we need to know more about villain here. Against unknown I am tempted to fold to his shove there (when we have to put another 130 BBs) because I can't see him shoving worse unless he is overplaying a hand like JJ/QQ but if he wore he'd raise turn often too.

And he has 10 combos of hands that beat us.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi JC,

Preflop: Do you normally play this loose UTG? It look like it's only 8 handed but it's a bit loose unless we are trying to isolate one of the blinds (although BB is really short).

Postflop: As played I'd bet 0.10 or so.

Do we know anything about villain? I actually like our check raise because I can see most of his range betting the turn.

Considering we are deep we need to know more about villain here. Against unknown I am tempted to fold to his shove there (when we have to put another 130 BBs) because I can't see him shoving worse unless he is overplaying a hand like JJ/QQ but if he wore he'd raise turn often too.

And he has 10 combos of hands that beat us.
      No, I almost never open the loose early, can only say it was a hand move.

Opponent i very loose, 86 VPIP, 32 PFR, 76 Agg, 55 Aggt, so CR OTT seemed pretty obv to me at the time.