[NL2-NL10] NL2 87s

• JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      No Limit Hold'em $0,01/$0,02
      PokerStars
      8 players
      Formatted by pokercopilot.com - Mac OS X hand history analysis and tracking

Stacks:
      [b]UTG - Hero ($5,00[/b])
      UTG+1 - UTG+1 ($4,84)
      MP - MP ($1,68)
      MP2 - MP2 ($2,04)
      CO - CO ($5,88)
      BTN - BTN ($1,57)
      SB - SB ($2,01)
      BB - BB ($0,80)

Preflop: ($0,03, 8 players) Hero is UTG with 7:diamond: 8:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,06, 3 folds, CO calls $0,06, 3 folds

Flop: T:club: 5:diamond: 6:heart: ($0,15, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0,08, CO calls $0,08

Turn: 4:spade: ($0,31, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,34, Hero raises to $1,00, CO calls $0,66

River: 4:diamond: ($2,31, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1,20, CO raises to $4,74 (all-in), Hero calls $2,66 (all-in), Uncalled bet of $0,88 returned to CO

I know that i should probably fold the hand PF. But as played should I take an other line OTR, shouldn't it be either check/call or bet/fold, or is bet/call fine?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi JC,

Preflop: Do you normally play this loose UTG? It look like it's only 8 handed but it's a bit loose unless we are trying to isolate one of the blinds (although BB is really short).

Postflop: As played I'd bet 0.10 or so.

Do we know anything about villain? I actually like our check raise because I can see most of his range betting the turn.

Considering we are deep we need to know more about villain here. Against unknown I am tempted to fold to his shove there (when we have to put another 130 BBs) because I can't see him shoving worse unless he is overplaying a hand like JJ/QQ but if he wore he'd raise turn often too.

And he has 10 combos of hands that beat us.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi JC,

Preflop: Do you normally play this loose UTG? It look like it's only 8 handed but it's a bit loose unless we are trying to isolate one of the blinds (although BB is really short).

Postflop: As played I'd bet 0.10 or so.

Do we know anything about villain? I actually like our check raise because I can see most of his range betting the turn.

Considering we are deep we need to know more about villain here. Against unknown I am tempted to fold to his shove there (when we have to put another 130 BBs) because I can't see him shoving worse unless he is overplaying a hand like JJ/QQ but if he wore he'd raise turn often too.

And he has 10 combos of hands that beat us.
      No, I almost never open the loose early, can only say it was a hand move.

Opponent i very loose, 86 VPIP, 32 PFR, 76 Agg, 55 Aggt, so CR OTT seemed pretty obv to me at the time.