This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [Sh] Qq Utg

• GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players

BTN: $5.29
      SB: $5.00
      BB: $8.37
      Hero (UTG): $5.00
      MP: $5.04 - 53/29 (17)
      CO: $5.76

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q:club: Q:spade:

Hero raises to $0.15, MP raises to $0.45, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.20, MP calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.47, 2 players) A:club: 2:spade: 3:spade:
      Hero ?

This guy seems to be aggressive though sample is pretty small so I decided to value 4-bet. Vs tighter guy I think I would call because rarely can I 4-bet for value vs him & 4-bet bluff with QQ is pretty bad.

But on this flop I'm done I think. He can have AJ+, maybe ATs, KK, AA are still there. Of course he may have smth like KQ or smaller pocket. If I check he would bet with every of these hands either for value or as a bluff. If I bet I can still take money in the pot & prevent re-bluffs. Probability of him bluffing in 3-bet pot on Axx I think is pretty small.

How would you play this one?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi GreenPiece,

With little information here and still quite a bit of money behind I would be inclined to check fold.

If we bet and we get called what's our plan? If he is aggressive it's possible for him to try to rebluff anyway.
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      I c\f this flop after he bet 1.25 but still had doubts about it. I thought bet was possible but yes, re-bluffs still possible though not so probable, better to play safer.