NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.83)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($7.71)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      CO ($4.90)
      BTN ($1.97)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.47, UTG raises to $0.79, Hero calls $0.32

FLOP ($1.60) 6:club: K:club: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.80, UTG calls $0.65

TURN ($3.20) 6:club: K:club: 2:diamond: T:spade:

Hero checks, UTG bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15

RIVER ($3.50) 6:club: K:club: 2:diamond: T:spade: 9:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90

Hero shows Q:club: K:diamond:
      (Pre 12%, Flop 18.4%, Turn 11.4%)

UTG shows A:diamond: A:club:
      (Pre 88%, Flop 81.6%, Turn 88.6%)

UTG wins $4.95

He was playing out of character this session, i considered him an easy mark for steal but today he was restealing constantly he actually got his blind 3b up from 2.5 to 3.9 and he was was not really folding to any bluff 3b either. His stat stays i should auto fold but i got the impression of him trying to bluffcatch me.
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks like he opens really wide PFR so I don't mind the 3-bet bluff.

Once he min 4-bets I'd be a bit worried postflop because I doubt this is ever a bluff.

Postflop: What range do we put him on for betting small and calling the raise? QQ/JJ?

Why not bet the turn/river in that case?
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I was trying to represent A high or mid-low pocket, of which he can go thin value against. I am most likely not having any Kx here.

Question is would he still play the thin value line witk ak,kk+ because if am not having that i have a set.

Don't know if it was a mistake postflop.

Would you call the min4b ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I was trying to represent A high or mid-low pocket, of which he can go thin value against. I am most likely not having any Kx here.

Question is would he still play the thin value line witk ak,kk+ because if am not having that i have a set.

Don't know if it was a mistake postflop.

Would you call the min4b ?
      Preflop we get about 20% pot odds.

We have about 8-9% to flop a OESD and 5% for 2p+ but since I expect his range to be somewhat strong we have reverse implied odds on a Kx or Qx. So I am thinking that we should fold here, if we can have that discipline during live play.

His line postflop doesn't really make a ton of sense though so he probably had no idea how to play his AA and I disagree with you when you say that you most likely don't have a Kx. Given his small 4-bet we can have a pretty wide range, Kx included.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I would have auto folded it if not for the history in this session, have you read it ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      I would have auto folded it if not for the history in this session, have you read it ?
      Yes I did, but we still run into similar problems and because he's been all over the place in this particular session it will make it even harder for us to guess around postflop (as was the case here).