Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.31)
      BB ($5.68)
      UTG ($11.87)
      CO ($5.12)
      BTN ($6.74)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $0.17, fold, Hero raises to $0.56, fold, CO calls $0.39

FLOP ($1.17) 2:club: 5:diamond: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $0.58, CO calls $0.58

TURN ($2.33) 2:club: 5:diamond: 6:diamond: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.25, Hero folds

CO wins $2.18

• 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that we should bet this turn and take it from there. First we improved and second can still has pairs that can call and potentially fold river or pay us off. Some guys may even fold 77-TT here to a double barrel (especially without a diamond).

So with 2 overs and NFD I can't see how we can just fold :)
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Well, best case we have 30% eq with flush and 2 over but against JJ-55,22,KdQd 23% assuming folds out 77-TT bet is profitable if not a wasted money.

What if he raises ? (i would if i have a strong pocket)

We can't really bet broke but i agree we still have some fe, cc not the best either our implied is bad.

So b/f ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      If we had all outs live we would have roughly 30% equity as you pointed out

Now if we bet about 1.4 that leaves us 2.58 in a total pot of about 10.25 before rake so we get 25% pot odds.

Even a smaller bet keeps us within the same ball park which means that a call would be around the breakeven spot (bet/call that is).

If we are not bet/folding consider betting bigger to look like we are a bit more comitted and I'd expect to get some extra folds from pairs (kinda like the hand with 99 where we did the folding).
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Not BE at all if we go with our assumption, and he can actually have even more flushes because he looks like a loose 3b caller but a tight cbet caller. Only draw arrived at the turn. So what does he turns into a bluff on the turn that calls flop ? I don't know if any card qualifies.

We get 17.53% against JJ-TT,66-55,22,KdQd,KdJd,QdJd,KdTd,QdTd,JdTd,Td9d,9d8d,8d7d
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Not BE at all if we go with our assumption, and he can actually have even more flushes because he looks like a loose 3b caller but a tight cbet caller. Only draw arrived at the turn. So what does he turns into a bluff on the turn that calls flop ? I don't know if any card qualifies.

We get 17.53% against JJ-TT,66-55,22,KdQd,KdJd,QdJd,KdTd,QdTd,JdTd,Td9d,9d8d,8d7d
      Yeh if we can't use the K and A as a clean out as well we will never get close to the 30%. I referring more in the best case scenario for us - so if best case scenario is BE the rest is not great.

So we can still bet/fold here if we make it something like 1.3/1.4