ticket and 50$bonus

• VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      yesterday i got a ticket that i have to talk to those at PokerStars.com in order to get my 50$ bonus. i wrote to them and they said it is ok, but now nobody answers to my ticket. I passed the quiz 3 days ago...
      what else do i have to do ?

this is what i got from you (by ticket):
      "before we can issue your 50$ bonus we have to ask you to contact PokerStars. They wish to speak to you before approving our request to transfer your starting money.
      After your identity has been verified please reply to this ticket, so we can start a new attempt to issue your bonus.

Best regards,
      Patrice
      "

and this is what pokerstars respond:
      Hello razvan ,
      Thank you for your email, there is no restriction in your account, please
      contact them and request the transfer.
      Best regards
      Ian
      PokerStars Security Team

thank you
  • 14 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi VasiliZaitsev,

please be a bit more patient. Check your tickets over the day and if the support didn't answer till tomorrow, please write a new ticket.
      Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      hi again
      i keep getting this message from patrice:
      Dear VasiliZaitsev,
      before we can issue your 50$ bonus we have to ask you to contact PokerStars. They wish to speak to you before approving our request to transfer your starting money.
      After your identity has been verified please reply to this ticket, so we can start a new attempt to issue your bonus.
      Best regards
      Patrice.

everytime i reply that i have allready spoke to them and they said that it is ok to send the money.
      My identity has been verified because i sent to pokerstars everithing they needed and i allready deposited 24 $.
      really, what else can i do? i passed the quiz like 2 months ago...
      is the 50$ bonus for real ? or should i just take it off my mind ?
      50 $ would really help my bankroll ..... ....

thank you
    • GaMBLeR5806
      GaMBLeR5806
      Basic
      In my ticket it is written that "unfortunately we were not able to transfer your 50$ because the account name you specified does not exist.Please copy the correct account name into this ticket so I can correct it and reinitialize the transfer."

but it is impossible.Because i log in in pokerstars evrey time with this login name(GaMBLeR5806).

I replied again the ticket with the same username.I hope there won't be problem.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VasiliZaitsev
      hi again
      i keep getting this message from patrice:
      Dear VasiliZaitsev,
      before we can issue your 50$ bonus we have to ask you to contact PokerStars. They wish to speak to you before approving our request to transfer your starting money.
      Best regards
      Patrice.

everytime i reply that i have allready spoke to them and they said that it is ok to send the money.
      My identity has been verified because i sent to pokerstars everithing they needed and i allready deposited 24 $.
      really, what else can i do? i passed the quiz like 2 months ago...
      is the 50$ bonus for real ? or should i just take it off my mind ?
      50 $ would really help my bankroll ..... ....

thank you
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

I am not sure what the problem is exactly - just that the deposit has been rejected several times. You say you already deposited your own money at PokerStars? If you did this and are tracked correctly - you should already be receiving StrategyPoints. Have you enabled information sharing?

Although I am not sure why the transfers are not going through successfully - it seems like you might not be correctly tracked at the moment.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      yes, the information sharing is on .... :( .... where can i see if i recieve the strategy points ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

If you were receiving StrategyPoints you should see them one your "Home" page. You would also be bronze member already.

Could it be that the PokerStars account name you have entered does not match the one you are playing on?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      i don't play on pokerstars with the name VasiliZaitsev, but it is well written in the Bonus Information page ... ... also in my profile ....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      i don't play on pokerstars with the name VasiliZaitsev, but it is well written in the Bonus Information page ... ... also in my profile ....
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

Yes I am aware of that. All I was saying is that you should check whether what is written in your profile corresponds with your actual PokerStars account name. Because if you are in fact already playing on PokerStars then you should already be receiving StrategyPoints if your account is correctly tracked and entered.

I would recommend you check your ID and contact PokerStars to ask whether you are correctly tracked via PokerStrategy. The e-mail should be: affiliates@pokerstars.com

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      the IDs correspond ...
      i wrote again to pokerstars, i'll post again when i get their response

thank you for your promptness
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      hmmmm, verry strange:

Hello,

Your account is linked to the PokerStrategy website, however your account is
      flagged as banned. I have forwarded your E-mail to our security team and
      they will be in touch as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Scott
      Affiliate Support Team

this is what i got from them ...
      as soon as they reply, i'll be posting
      bye
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      hmmmm, verry strange:

Hello,

Your account is linked to the PokerStrategy website, however your account is
      flagged as banned. I have forwarded your E-mail to our security team and
      they will be in touch as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Scott
      Affiliate Support Team

this is what i got from them ...
      as soon as they reply, i'll be posting
      bye
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

The "banned" flag was the reason our transfers were always denied. As soon as you have resolved the issue with their support just contact our support and tell them that the problem should be finally fixed :)

Good luck on sorting it out!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      ok, thanks for the help
      i hope this is the my last post in this thread :)
      best regards
    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      hi again
      i spoke to pokerstars and somehow my account was not completely validated, but i sent everything they asked me for and now i will be able to recieve the bonus.
      please send it again
      thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      hi again
      i spoke to pokerstars and somehow my account was not completely validated, but i sent everything they asked me for and now i will be able to recieve the bonus.
      please send it again
      thanks
      Hello VasiliZaitsev,

We have once again attempted to transfer you the money. Lets hope it works this time - so that your next posts are in the hand evaluation boards or the blog section and not here :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD