NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.66)
      BB ($27.20)
      UTG ($47.54)
      UTG+1 ($22.20)
      Hero ($29.16)
      BTN ($25)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

UTG raises to $0.75, UTG+1 raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1.25, BTN calls $1.25, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.50

FLOP ($5.35) J:diamond: J:heart: 6:spade:

UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $2, Hero calls $2, BTN folds, UTG raises to $6, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds

UTG wins $10.84

UTG: 28/18/1.1 75 hands
      UTG+1:

notes:
      l/c w 44, bet vs missed cbet A9x 1/2, cbh Q, cbh A
      cehck OOP K53fd w 52 mid pair, check 7, donk 1/2 5 w trips

BTN: 15/7 27 hands

Preflop I can call a 3bet, its 5bb. Could also 4bet maybe and stack vs UTG+1 but at the moment I though it mightbe on stronger side when he 3bets vs UTG.
      But such min3bet does not rep much I think, QQ should be in good shape to stack off vs not full stacked player.

He cbets low, I was not sure, could look like value bet and small - to not scare anybody. But on the other hand - he is agro so far. ALso in the note - he was agro with 44.
  • 5 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey, given the min3bet which is not really a 3bet I slightly favour 4betting expecting MP to call often.

As played pre, I think you should raise flop for value. It's sort of thin (because they have hands that beat you) but when you just call you can't do much on later streets. Folding vs the raise is fine, you can't really play profitably OOP against somewhat unknown.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I am IP vs UTG.

As played pre, I think you should raise flop for value. It's sort of thin (because they have hands that beat you) but when you just call you can't do much on later streets.

I was playing like way ahead/way behind. He would have tough time calling even with TT in 4way pot I think if I raise flop - is that the case?. I could evaluate next streets and if he bets not big - call again. But also I cannot be too big calling station here, because he also might have hit Jx.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      He should but will also think his small bet induced. Plus, you win the pot a lot more often when you raise. When you call you win the pot less than 10% of the time imo. Someone is gonna raise afterwards or draw out or the PFR continues betting and you have no idea what to do. That's why pre should be a raise from you vs the min3bet imo. Get the initiative with position, you can't lose that way imo.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Plus, you win the pot a lot more often when you raise.

Thats true, we are winning because of fold equity. But fold equity from worse hands. Usually when I cannot get value from worse I think that its not worth to bet or raise. But sometimes there are exceptions. I don't get the full idea. We cannot always raise just for make them fold everuthing and have easy game. By raising we are paying to their Jx.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Plus, you win the pot a lot more often when you raise.

Thats true, we are winning because of fold equity. But fold equity from worse hands. Usually when I cannot get value from worse I think that its not worth to bet or raise. But sometimes there are exceptions. I don't get the full idea. We cannot always raise just for make them fold everuthing and have easy game. By raising we are paying to their Jx.
      See what I wrote in other hand for bet to win pot math. Apart from that, you pay off about the same vs their Jx or better anyway in this case. Villains bets 2, you call, villains bets 4 you sigh call. Instead, on flop you raise to 6, you put in same amount in the pot, you do get some worse hands to call (not a lot, true, depends on how fishy your opponent is) but win the pot very often. Apart from that, your range is protected by 66 and Jx you have yourself in your range to play like this.