[NL2-NL10] 10nl TTP facing nitty raise of fish donk

• erikosy
      erikosy
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, I'm much more used to FR than 6m, and would like to here some thoughts on this hand I played recently.

Villain is 31/19 over 456 hands, 3b is 1.3 overall, squeeze is 0.
      Fold to steal in BB is 66, CC in BB is 30 overall.

Fold vs flop cb is 54, fold vs turn cb is 50, overall raise flop bet is 9, flop agg% is 36, turn agg% is 31.

My NoteCaddy says villain played a nut flush draw aggressive once out of 3 times, that's the only note I have.

Bet vs missed cb is 0 IP and 31 OOP.

The fish who donk is running at 44/10 over 39 with a donk bet flop of 100(2).

I opted for the line I took because his low flop raise over a reasonably reliable sample suggests he his only raising very strong hands, and I didn't want to fold out worse and get it in when my equity is at its lowest vs any combo draws that are in his range. Given there is a fish in the pot who donked the flop, I would expect a lot of players to raise any good TP for value, and would probably raise any combo draw based purley on equity.

After I just flat the flop, I am assuming villain will bet the flop for protection and value with KQ, AQ and I now what to get value from any draws or worse hands so shove.

I'd very much like to area what is thought of my line, villains range and what alternatives could be considered?

PS: What converter is compatible for Party and HEM2, I couldn't get any of the online ones to work?

Thank you

Party, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $7.46 (74.6 bb)
      CO: $15.58 (155.8 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $10.15 (101.5 bb)
      BB: $22.54 (225.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with Th Qs
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.25, SB calls $0.20, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.75) 4h Qd Td (3 players)
      SB bets $0.36, BB raises to $1.10, Hero calls $1.10, SB folds

Turn: ($3.31) 7h (2 players)
      BB bets $2, Hero raises to $8.80 and is all-in
  • 3 replies
    • erikosy
      erikosy
      Bronze
      It appears I posted this in the wrong forum, could someone please move it, thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Done :)
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop raising is fine of course.

On the flop I think both calling and 3betting could be fine and one can argue about each one of them being right.
      If we just call we keep the fish in the hand plus we keep BB's weaker range.
      If we 3bet here we are most likely to isolate ourselves only against his top range which can hardly include any worse made hands so I think we are most often against 44/TT/QT and draws.
      I personally don't mind calling here since we have position here. If we were OOP I'd prefer to 3bet.

As played, the turn card bring on a couple of new draws. The question is do you think he's capable of calling here with draws?
      Considering his stats I think so, so I like shoving here since now draws have quite poor equity and we can hardly take any value from them on the river.

Best,
      Plamen