This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATs BB

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.62)
      Hero ($2.03)
      UTG ($2.18)
      UTG+1 ($1.97)
      UTG+2 ($3.42)
      MP1 ($5.70)
      CO ($1.06)
      BTN ($2.15)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.02, BTN calls $0.02, fold, Hero raises to $0.10, CO raises to $0.18, fold, Hero calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.39) J:heart: 7:heart: K:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero folds

CO wins $0.38

Villain stats are 35/8 AF 1.7 over very small sample (25 hands)

I think my hand is good for his limping range so I raise it for value...I notice my sizing was little bit small...maybe should have made it 0.12 or even 0.14c, his reraise was little bit weird but I called because I couldnt see logic with his kind of play...flop missed me totally and even though his bet is small I decide to just quit it...

was better to fold to his raise preflop with this hand or was it good enough to go see flop with it?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: Limp reraises are usually strong unless they are a move the fish does often so I would play cautiously postflop. Our raise should indeed be slightly larger OOP.

Postflop: We flop almost nothing apart from gutshot and one over and folding is fine.