This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10, all-in against 2 opponents

• xvapm00
      xvapm00
      Bronze
      Yesterday, I played NL10 cash-game. I had full buy-in and called from button with K8s :heart: as did 5 players. Pot was 0,60$

Flop came good for me, K :spade: 8 :spade: 4 :club: . Everybody checks and I decided to bet almost pot because I expected that someone has flush draw. Two players call my bet 0,5$.

Turn came quit good (I thought that) 9 :heart: . I was in pot with one very weak player and expeced that he could have K too or lower pair, but not two pair and one solid player that could have K and good kicker (as he played before - two high cards) or flush draw. I thought that I was in lead and therefore I bet 1,8$ (pot was 2,1$ and both checks before). Weak player went all-in 4$ and second player call..Because I thought that I was in lead, I wanted to get out from hand second player that he couldn't make his flush or catch his second card, which I thought was something like T,J or Q and went all-in. He called and shown his K9 :diamond: and I lost all. That weak had only K3o

Should I have played another way? I was sure that he hasn't triple and thought that had K with high kicker because he played for hour only high cards.
  • 1 reply