NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.70)
      BB ($5.10)
      UTG ($2.52)
      UTG+1 ($7.87)
      CO ($10.39)
      Hero ($6.04)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.52, fold, fold, UTG+1 calls $0.37

FLOP ($1.11) 5:club: 4:club: 9:heart:

UTG+1 bets $1.05, Hero calls $1.05

TURN ($3.21) 5:club: 4:club: 9:heart: 9:club:

UTG+1 bets $1.60, Hero raises to $4.47 (AI), UTG+1 calls $2.87

RIVER ($12.15) 5:club: 4:club: 9:heart: 9:club: 3:diamond:

UTG+1 shows Q:club: K:club:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 37.5%, Turn 90.9%)

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 62.5%, Turn 9.1%)

UTG+1 wins $11.34

Flop raise broke probably better, i could tell i am slightly disturbed because session ended with 4 morons stacking me :I
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dracsharp,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Why shove the scary card on the turn rather than raise/shove the flop?

I would raise the flop there and go with the hand.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      I would too sadly, software is not as good as i'd hope and sometimes other tables pop in the foreground least it was not the fold this time, the joke is an indie game couldn't get away with something like this so i really don't get it how poker sites can, i guess people are not used to good controls, nor i know if i raised pre who folded on the flop and who folded preflop, there is no indicator for that, just i am supposed to guess based on pot size.

Is there any site which has that ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      What platform do you play on if you don't mind me asking?

Holdem Manager has a stat that you can put on the HUD that tells you the line that each player took (based on the street you are in). But I'm not sure if it works on all sites/platforms.
    • Dracsharp
      Dracsharp
      Bronze
      Ftp until the bonus is played out, used to play there back then plus not sure where should i go. Software actually got worse and supposedly it is one of the best :I

Not sure if you are allowed to suggest any site to me, but if you can I'd like to hear it.

I am using only hm1, didn't see that one.

Is it in hm2 ?

And once on topic am i missing any tools for my play ?

What tools do you use ?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dracsharp
      Ftp until the bonus is played out, used to play there back then plus not sure where should i go. Software actually got worse and supposedly it is one of the best :I

Not sure if you are allowed to suggest any site to me, but if you can I'd like to hear it.

I am using only hm1, didn't see that one.

Is it in hm2 ?

And once on topic am i missing any tools for my play ?

What tools do you use ?
      It is part of HM2 and I don't think it's available on HM1.

While playing I only use HM2. After the game tools such as Equilab come in handy (along with the HM2 db/hand replayer).

Here's a list of the poker rooms PS supports: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

I'd recommend Poker 770 (really big first time deposit), Unibet (if you want a flat RB rather than points) and Ladbrokes (large first time deposit).