This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Member status update

• Grimzor
      Grimzor
      Bronze
      I recently moved up one limit and started gaining considerably more strategy points, was looking forward on achieving gold member status. After todays update in strategy point balance i have reached needed amount. On home page where it says how much points are needed to advance it shows negative value.

Question is - when is member status updated? Asking this because i been playing hard to get needed points, now my vacation begins and wont play that much, and i think my strategy point balance in last 4 weeks could go under requirement again. Tho i should get gold membership at least till end of month if i understood it right, which would give me enough time to read strategy articles.

Really hope this works out as now i feel very disappointed that after all this grinding i didnt get the candy :(
  • 2 replies