Where can i find videos and information about cash games multi tabling strategies?

• Codearmani
      Codearmani
      Basic
      Hi.

I would like to hear some places where i can find some poker strategies for multi tabling in cash games, primarily for the low stakes/micro stakes.

Do you guys know any places?

Thanks in advance
  • 11 replies
    • bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      Not sure if troll, but what do you think this website is for? :f_biggrin:
    • Codearmani
      Codearmani
      Basic
      Yearh, but i cant find anything about it in here. Can you give me a link, if you are such a :s_biggrin: :-)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hello Codearmani and welcome :)

Originally posted by bogstratos
      Not sure if troll, but what do you think this website is for? :f_biggrin:
      +1 lol

this website is dedicated to teaching people to play poker. for that reason, there are hundreds of videos on microstakes cash games. there are no specific strategies for multi-tabling, only the general strategy which is applied to multiple tables at once.

you can find the videos: here
      but i also recommend you check out the strategy section: here.

i see you are basic status, and so you won't have access to anything which is bronze or above. if you would like to achieve higher statuses then you probably should consider playing tracked at one of pokerstrategy's partner rooms, found here. just be sure to follow the instructions very carefully!

alternatively, you can just buy statuses here, but as you are a beginner i would strongly advise playing tracked at one of the sites. that way you will not have to spend money for more strategy content and instead you can just play. you automatically get bronze when you start playing tracked and bronze status will give you a LOT of strategy to work on.

i hope that helps! if you have any more questions just fire away.

Lewis.

p.s. thanks gxtwo :f_biggrin:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Codearmani,

Welcome to our community! :) I hope you don't mind, I've moved your thread to the appropriate board. Are you new with poker or already playing? If yes, what's your game?

As the others pointed out you'll be able to search within our Strategy section and Video section.

Please note that these sections are status restricted and you will be able to view "basic" articles/videos. If you wish to see advanced level you will need to start earning StrategyPoints and unblock level by level. :)

More information on that can be find here and check out our Promotions to join our free money offers or simply choose a Poker Room to start playing and earn StrategyPoints.

Let me know if we can assist you with anything else.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      haha lewwwwwww you beat me to it! :D :heart:
    • bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/bss/#basic

Here you can find stuff about the Big Stack Strategy, which is what you are looking for. Right now you can only see the Basic articles (because of your status here). If you want to be able to see the rest I suggest you apply to get a free bankroll from PokerStrategy or get a tracked poker account through PokerStrategy, you can find the rooms where you can do that and all the other info you might need here (in Poker Rooms part of the site).

I hope you get the hang of it and start learning and playing, good luck!

Edit: few minutes too late, oh well :D ...
      I guess 3 responses here shows that this is a v good community for beginners lol :s_biggrin: .
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I think there is a good video of veriz playing NL10 on four tables with him talking throughout what he's thinking etc worth a watch if you can find it
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      haha lewwwwwww you beat me to it! :D :heart:
      :f_cool: :f_biggrin:
    • Codearmani
      Codearmani
      Basic
      Thanks a lot guys. Actually i am playing a lot, and are making around 5BB/100 hands. I just wanted to hear what other skilled multi table players are using as their strategy, specific to the multi table game
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, Codearmani

I just noticed that you are a basic member.

To get to be bronze, you need to pass the quiz, and get an account on one of our partner sites.

Then you will accumulate Strategy Points, which will unlock increasingly advanced material.

Alternatively, you can purchase a subscription, and be whatever level you would like.

Best of luck,
      --VS