This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Tt Mp

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.38)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($1.92)
      UTG+1 ($2.10)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      Hero ($2.25)
      CO ($2.02)
      BTN ($2)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.08, fold, Hero calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) A:club: 3:diamond: 4:club:

UTG+1 checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.19) A:club: 3:diamond: 4:club: 2:heart:

UTG+1 bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14

RIVER ($0.47) A:club: 3:diamond: 4:club: 2:heart: 8:spade:

UTG+1 bets $0.33, Hero calls $0.33

UTG+1 shows A:heart: Q:spade: (Pre 43%, Flop 90.4%, Turn 90.9%)Hero shows T:diamond: T:heart: (Pre 57%, Flop 9.6%, Turn 9.1%)UTG+1 wins $1.08

his stats are 10/4 AFinf over 50 hands

by his opening range I doubt he has 5 in his hand....no cbet on the Axx flop made me think he must have missed it so I call down till the end for showdown

Should I have been afraid that he might have JJ, QQ, KK most of the time here and just let it go or was this right thing to do?
  • 1 reply
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Lavek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I would say that we should consider folding here a lot more than calling versus what appears to be a nit (even though sample is on the smaller side).

He can be slowplaying a big Ax (that he wanted to check/raise) or play QQ-KK like this although I doubt he'd bet that much.

Personally I would prefer a bet on that flop to take down the pot and possibly get some value from draws.