DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $9.26 - VPIP: 41, PFR: 14, 3B: 0, AF: 7.0, Hands: 29
      Hero (BTN): $5.00 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 19, 3B: 8, AF: 4.1, Hands: 19114
      SB: $5.58 - VPIP: 38, PFR: 26, 3B: 0, AF: 0.7, Hands: 42
      BB: $4.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 15, 3B: 20, AF: 0.0, Hands: 71 -- 3B: 20
      UTG: $6.34 - VPIP: 0, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 3
      MP: $5.00 - VPIP: 5, PFR: 5, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 21

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BTN with A :heart: Q :diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 1 fold, BB raises to $0.35, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.72) J :heart: J :diamond: 3 :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: ($1.22) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.35, Hero raises to $1.45, BB raises to $3.40, Hero folds

The guy seemed like 3Bing quite sometimes, so I call preflop.

I think the flop is dry.

And I think that the turn is dry as well.

So his weird bet-sizing looks out of place and I raise him on the turn as a bluff.

I've just noticed his weird AF...oh gosh. I reckon it's just the sample.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi German,

Preflop: The sample is small for 3-bet but it seems he likes to raise (is that 20% 1 in 5, 2 in 10 or?)

Postflop: What does he represent with that flop cbet and then turn cbet?
    • Th334
      Th334
      Bronze
      Hey Bogdan,

I actually don't have the number of hands displayed next to stats in my HUD. And I disabled the pop-ups, because I have no time to read too much mostly irrelevant info. Do you reckon it's very important and I should have access to this stuff? ...like make pop-ups just to see the # of hands?

HEM2 also has an option to fade out hands with bad samples. Does it actually work properly?

To me he should represent air that wants to make us fold. If he is not particularly familiar with aggressive poker though, he might have a polarized range and induce here with some monsters. Finally, it might also be a low pocket pair that don't feel like checking for some reason.

As I would expect most people to play monsters a bit more aggressively, I didn't worry much about it. In the end, people don't induce two streets in a row on a dry board, do they?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Th334
      Hey Bogdan,

I actually don't have the number of hands displayed next to stats in my HUD. And I disabled the pop-ups, because I have no time to read too much mostly irrelevant info. Do you reckon it's very important and I should have access to this stuff? ...like make pop-ups just to see the # of hands?

To me he should represent air that wants to make us fold. If he is not particularly familiar with aggressive poker though, he might have a polarized range and induce here with some monsters. Finally, it might also be a low pocket pair that don't feel like checking for some reason.

As I would expect most people to play monsters a bit more aggressive, I didn't worry much about it. In the end, people don't induce two streets in a row on a dry board, do they?
      Oh, definitely you want the popups. 20% can be one in five, two in ten, etc.

Sample size for certain numbers is really important when you talk about small overall hand samples.

As played, his small 3-bet followed by small bets make me think that he is slowplaying a monster rather than bluffing or betting small for value. The only hand that may play like this is AK but that's about it.

So I would actually not raise there vs him.