This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 0.02/0.04 Jj

• 5 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop 3betting is good.

On the flop I'd bet around $0.65-$0.7.

As played, I think betting the turn is good, but I'd make it around $1.5.

Best,
      Plamen
    • mcfly10
      mcfly10
      Bronze
      "As played, I think betting the turn is good, but I'd make it around $1.5."

because of his FTCB stat on the Turn?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well, not exactly.

Overall the board is quite heavy and by betting 80% of the pot we are just looking so strong here and he would have a hard time continuing here.

I think that if we bet $1.5 his calling range will be wider plus we have no problems with putting the stacks in on the river.
    • mcfly10
      mcfly10
      Bronze
      hmmm...

i do not think that his range would be reduced on turn.
      Could he fold any Ax? (postflop range includes all Ax combos).

i think, i will loose value, if i do not bet bigger. easy broke on turn also, and there are 9 scared cards.

or do you mean stack/pot ratio, and planning for 3 streets? do not want Villain to fold?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Overall I think that betting so much here show quite a lot of strength and villain would be more inclined to fold here.

I don't think we will lose value, since he could be inclined to fold his draws against this big bet and Ax is probably calling down anyways.