From 1k to 50k in 2013 - Hyper road!!! JUNE WRAPUP

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Hey guys

I am 23 years old and i live in Greece. The things here arent so good but neither are so bad as the media represent. I rent a small appartment which i live in a village near Athens

My character is really crappy and i have all the bad things human race can have. I am arrogant, violent, grumpy, overcompetitive and extremely stubborn. But the most bad about my character is that i try to make fun of everyone who i think is a lower human being Well i guess with so many bad things i have some good too. I am clever, friendly, having good sense of humor (in greek language at least) and really generous. Moreover i like to help other people when they need to

From the time i remember myself i wanted to be a proffessional football player. I was so obsessed to be known in the world. I always said some time people will mention my name next to top football players. I tried really hard but you cant plan everything in the life. Every coach i worked for, every manager who see me playing told me i can play in really top clubs. Like Manchester United etc etc. Something happen in a team that affect my mentality so bad that i didnt even want to touch a ball

I retired before even ''tire'' and i had to play football near a year. I gained wight month per month and my physicallity was non existance. From that time till now i have gained 23 kilos. Even though they doesnt seem bad i feel really uncomfortable

With poker i met when i succeed in the greek examinations. A friend of mine told me to play with them in a tourney. They briefly explained the rules and i was in. I finished second...for nothing. Yeah winned took all :( The next day i downloaded Doyle Brunson bible. I was the best and after the search i made all people told that this was the best book. I read it 5-6 times and i didnt understood a thing

Somehow i was winning every cash game we played. In one year i had only one loosing session. Always i was leaving with double and more of my buy in. I thought i was the best and online poker was rigged because i couldnt win a shit. After watching the slow process of lessthanthree and i started studying and playing 9m normal sngs. After my first 1k pass in bankroll i started seriously thinking of becoming a poker pro

At least if i could made 1-1.5k playing sngs i could have a nice life. And definitely i could do that. Well after playing some months with decent results i switched in turbos. I found them really hard and thoughts of online poker riggedness came in my mind once again. I fought improved and still stand

I dropped my university because i wanted to play poker. My decision i believe was good even though extremely risky because i wasnt that good to make a choice neither i had some amazing success. My parents fought me for that. Well all my family fought me for that so i left my home. I wanted peace to focus and not everyone to yell me about playing poker

Now i am stand my own. Trying to payback some doubts and i enjoy my life generally even though pokerwise i am not a crusher, i can make some decent money and i do enjoy poker even these dark times :s_love:

2012:

The year of 2012 stigmatized my soul. It was the worse year of my life. I felt stressed most of the time and i really worried what i could do. I wasnt very good but i good make some money by playing. At least in the first 3-3.5k games i was feeling that i miss something. Even watching the videos and using softwares didnt help. It was a fight up and down in the limits. I hit some crazy swings for stt format but somehow i survived and i am grateful for this

No human can feel me when i was running 300bis+ bellow ev and in the end of the month i had to pay rent+internet+electricity and of course i have to had money for food. Moreover i dont like a girl to pay when she is with me so i was really really stressed. It was many times that i couldnt sleep, cursed God, broke things and cried. I really hope no one will feel the same way as i did. Even for people i really hate i hope will never have these feelings. For some reason even then i did enjoy poker. I dunno how is this possible

Graph of the devil's year:

The dreamer:

As every person i have some big dreams for my life. I cant name them goals atm because i will be very unrealistic. The goals i have every time are very realistic. At least when you dream the stars you can reach at least half way :)

So my dreams are 3:

- Become a highstakes cash game regular in live and online poker
      - Travel around the world while playing poker
      - Become a sharp sports bettor

The most unrealistic dream is the first one. I dont know if will ever succeed but at least i can dream playing durrrr, isildur, ivey etc :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013:

2013 began again really bad which affected my mentality a lot. I run bad both in green line and red line and i feel extremely stressed and somewhat depressed. Again the feelings of 2012 have came in surface. I am again not able to sleep well and lately i feel i dont play really well. Especially the last 2-3 days. In the first 900 games i am loosing 300$ and both my lines are met. I am coolered all day and i mean really coolered but i cant change that

Even though i am lucky in all parts of my life when it comes to online poker i am extremely unlucky. Yes you may laugh, yes you may say there is no luck but this is the way i feel

The only thing i can affect is my play and as far as i am supernova i can make a somewhat decent living. I never wanted to be rakeback pro and this is definitely not my goal but supernova is my insurrance i guess

I wanted to put some realistic goals but in the higher level of ambition because i want to put some pressure in myself. Maybe i broke but i will try

:spade: 50k $ post rakeback
      :spade: Invest 10k in sports betting
      :spade: Win this Diamond star in sharkscope leaderboards

Many people know me of my really bad manners in the tables. I can assure you the old Belthazorrrr is dead. My chat is off and gl everyone

:s_cool:
  • 311 replies
    • ThePirateSword
      ThePirateSword
      Global
      love you man :heart:
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hey, belthazorrr,
      I didn't know from before that you were from Greece.

A very dear friend of mine is from Ναύπλιο.
      If that didn't work in Greek Alphabet, in English they spell it Nafplio.

My nieces go their all the time to visit their relatives.

It sounds like a truly wonderful place.

Oh, and this blog sound a lot more positive!

All the best,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck :)
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThePirateSword
      love you man :heart:

:s_love: Show me love :s_love:

Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hey, belthazorrr,
      I didn't know from before that you were from Greece.

A very dear friend of mine is from Ναύπλιο.
      If that didn't work in Greek Alphabet, in English they spell it Nafplio.

My nieces go their all the time to visit their relatives.

It sounds like a truly wonderful place.

Oh, and this blog sound a lot more positive!

All the best,
      --VS
      Yeah i know Nafplio. It is a really small city(village better) near Korinthos

Positive thoughts positive results (?) :s_love:

Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Good luck :)
      Thaaaaank you :s_love:

A little update

I took two days off because i really need to clear my head. I found that i am way too results oriented and i will try to focus on my game rather than looking my graph every 20 games

I will post only weekly update (pokerwise) with a graph. I will propably buy HEM2 because i cant configure my license in HEM1 (very complicated story). Daily i will keep my results in an excel sheet so i will not be tilted and whiny little bitch every day

Gl everyone
    • bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      Best of luck mate! Subbed.
    • ipreferflops
      ipreferflops
      Basic
      GLGLGL! U got this!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bogstratos
      Best of luck mate! Subbed.

Thanks. Are you from Greece?

Originally posted by ipreferflops
      GLGLGL! U got this!
      I think i know who you are :s_love:

I played some today i runned ok and i am happy with my plays generally even though i made some mistakes like folding QQ in A high board from a 3bb fish but generally i am happy

I consider buying pokertracker 4 or holdem manager 2. Any thoughts are really appreciated :)
    • bogstratos
      bogstratos
      Bronze
      Thanks. Are you from Greece?
      Heh, nope! Stratos is the nickname I use/used while gaming and it just stuck with me, greek names are cool btw.

I consider buying pokertracker 4 or holdem manager 2. Any thoughts are really appreciated
      It's mostly a subjective thing, but I like HM2 over PT4.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      This doesnt help :s_cry:

Why you like HM2 more? Most people say it is more buggy and it crushes a lot
    • ipreferflops
      ipreferflops
      Basic
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr

Its buggy, laggy and sooo slow! Its a pain in the arse! Ive spend the better of 5 hours just to get a hud working (im fairly good at teh computers), and its still not working.

I rolled back to HM1.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze

I dont know about HM2, but I am (was) using HM1, PT3, and PT4.
      IMO PT4 > HM1 > PT3

PT3 shortage is the replayer. It's suck. But they improving it a lot in PT4.
      PT4 is really satisfied for me.

some +es for PT4:

0. Vector HUD. I dont really understand what is good with this, but they adverts it a lot. :)
      1. Very good HUD. The best imo if you invest a little time exploring.
      2. much better replayer compared to PT3 (a little better than HM1)
      3. Notes. It can write notes automatically for us
      4. you can see if your session(s) was lucky or not (are you got set/flush/st8 above or below normal?)
      5. Very stable. It only crash once since I use it (about 300k hands)
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      But the most bad about my character is that i try to make fun of everyone who i think is a lower human being Well i guess with so many bad things i have some good too.

:f_cool:
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipreferflops

Its buggy, laggy and sooo slow! Its a pain in the arse! Ive spend the better of 5 hours just to get a hud working (im fairly good at teh computers), and its still not working.

I rolled back to HM1.
      Yeah most people say HM2 is bad and crushes :(

Originally posted by patszerdonk

I dont know about HM2, but I am (was) using HM1, PT3, and PT4.
      IMO PT4 > HM1 > PT3

PT3 shortage is the replayer. It's suck. But they improving it a lot in PT4.
      PT4 is really satisfied for me.

some +es for PT4:

0. Vector HUD. I dont really understand what is good with this, but they adverts it a lot. :)
      1. Very good HUD. The best imo if you invest a little time exploring.
      2. much better replayer compared to PT3 (a little better than HM1)
      3. Notes. It can write notes automatically for us
      4. you can see if your session(s) was lucky or not (are you got set/flush/st8 above or below normal?)
      5. Very stable. It only crash once since I use it (about 300k hands)
      Thank you for the detailed answer. Leaning PT4
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      But the most bad about my character is that i try to make fun of everyone who i think is a lower human being Well i guess with so many bad things i have some good too.

:f_cool:
      I laughed hard for this. Thank you :s_cool:

(i dont trust people)
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Well I like HM2 better because i actually have it.
      Which means that if I want to change, I have to shell out gobs of cash for a replacement.

People say it is laggy, buggy and slow.

I play 4 table typically on a 7-yr old single-core computer running XP on 2GB of ram.

I have no problem with lag.
      It doesn't seem any slower than anything else on this computer.

The bugs are coming out slowly but surely, and their tech support is very helpful and attentive. There are currently no aspects of the software that cause me any problems at all.

I may try to download the trial version of PT4 though -- just to see what it is like.
    • muumionu
      muumionu
      Bronze
      pretty sick background indeed, I think and hope you'll be very successful :) glgl
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Well I like HM2 better because i actually have it.
      Which means that if I want to change, I have to shell out gobs of cash for a replacement.

People say it is laggy, buggy and slow.

I play 4 table typically on a 7-yr old single-core computer running XP on 2GB of ram.

I have no problem with lag.
      It doesn't seem any slower than anything else on this computer.

The bugs are coming out slowly but surely, and their tech support is very helpful and attentive. There are currently no aspects of the software that cause me any problems at all.

I may try to download the trial version of PT4 though -- just to see what it is like.

The problem is that i play 15-20-25 tables and i heard many problems of laggy issues that i dont know what to believe to be honest

Yeah HM support generally is really good but i cant afford to loose 1 day just to configure tha hud (if it works in the end lol )

Propably i will try them both for their trial if i am not able to find a HM1 license

Thank you

Originally posted by muumionu
      pretty sick background indeed, I think and hope you'll be very successful :) glgl
      Everyone has his story. I had some sick childhood but i didnt want to post about these stuff

Thank you for passing by

• ipreferflops
      ipreferflops
      Basic
      argh, i want to try HEM2 again, but i dont know if i want to... If anyone playing 15 tables or more at once could come with a review it would be awesome!

OP, did u try out PT4?
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      No i didnt try anything yet and i will not for now. I will stick with HM1

Today my internet was cut in all the area which really sucks. I had huge motivation to play poker because yesterday i caught a hitter (yay) i would be glad if this continue. But if the my-dear-friend downswing-returns then i will be here to confront it

My goal is to play 3k games per month. Still trying to figure out if it is best to play 150 games for 20 days or 120 for 25 days. Propably i will go with the first option. I will start loading 150 games per day and see how it works

So far this month i played 1299 with very bad (breakeven) results even though i dont think i am playing bad. I hope in the end of the month my bankroll will be very healthy so i can stress out myself a bit

I have a big problem that i fear it would become a health problem. I dont have motivation to loose weight. I feel like crap. I feel like a big giant shit but i cant take my ass to workout a bit. After i retired football, i just dont have any motivation to do something. I gain kilo per kilo like it is nothing. I hit the 84kgs mark and this sucks

I have to put pressure myself to at least go in the gym 3x per week. This is the main reason i want to play 20 days and not 25. It would be much easier if i do no grinding in these days

Anyway we will see from the next week

Gl all