Hero (SB): $10.65
      BB: $29.24
      UTG: $10.00
      MP: $3.99
      CO: $17.87
      BTN: $5.89

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, MP calls $0.10, fold, BTN calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, MP calls $0.40, BTN calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.60, 3 players) Q:spade: 6:spade: Q:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.90, fold, BTN calls $0.90

Turn: ($3.40, 2 players) 8:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

River: ($5.40, 2 players) 7:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.70, Hero ???

Opponent is a fishy player VPIP/ PFR/ AFq 45/ 6/ 44 in 44 hands.

On the turn i don't want to bet because a bet is a bluff and i do not want to bluff him.

I call his bet though because i have the pot odds even if sometimes i draw dead or the river card is giving him full house with his Qx hand. I think if i hit i can bet fold 1/3 of the pot since he is a fish.

On the river i am only beating a pure bluff. And i do not think that he double barell bluffs me often to make it profitable.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi
      i think you can call down here. I can see him making some random bet turning hands like AX or lower pocketpairs/6X into a bluff here. Many of these fishes just bet small not knowing what they are trying to achieve. I think you can call down. Remember you only need to win 20% of the time which is probably enough.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop raising is fine.

I like your cbet on the flop here.

As played, I do think that there's no point in betting on the turn here as well.
      Calling the turn is close here and since we don't draw to the nuts plus we are OOP I prefer check/folding even against this bet.
      We could easily have a lot of reversed implied odds and I think that there will be better situations to take his money.

On the river folding is good.

Best,
      Plamen