BTN: 132.52 BB
      SB: 133.72 BB
      BB: 58.64 BB
      UTG: 180.44 BB
      MP: 110.8 BB
      Hero (CO): 106.2 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has K:diamond: A:spade:

UTG raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 10 BB, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls 7 BB

Flop: (21.4 BB, 2 players) K:spade: 5:club: 4:spade:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 11 BB, UTG calls 11 BB

Turn: (43.4 BB, 2 players) Q:club:
      UTG checks, Hero checks

River: (43.4 BB, 2 players) 7:heart:
      UTG checks, Hero bets 20.6 BB, UTG calls 20.6 BB

Hero shows K:diamond: A:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 70%, Flop 84%, Turn 73%)
      UTG mucks K:club: J:club: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 30%, Flop 16%, Turn 27%)
      Hero wins 80.4 BB

7 hands 57 VPiP

Is my check behind ok? Q is very bad card, because now I lose against KQ and QQ, and I am not sure if he calls 2x with weaker K or if he even calls 3bet with weaker K here.
      So I checked behind in case he floated flop, or if he misses fd he could often bluff bet big which I can call.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

He is 50 VPIP. I think he can have K9s K8s KTo KJo. I just jam the River for value
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      "He is 50 VPIP"

Does it really matter 50VPiP if we have only 7 hands on him as I wrote?

Yeah If I would be sure he is fish with high VPiP and what is more important if he often calls bet and calls bets postflop than I would bet bet push. But here I was not sure.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      yea that's true i forgot he had 7 hands.

I think you should search his nickname or something in game (check the other tables to see if he's a fish or not).

Usually if you play a certain limit very regularly and you see a name for the first time, chances are that he is likelier to be a fish.

Another thing to note is that i expect KQ to check/shove the Turn really often. Look at the number of draws on the board on the Turn. 2 flush draws and stuff like JT and other gutshot straight draws.

I think after he c/c Turn again you have the best hand really often. And despite your small sample, having him at 50 VPIP and probably not having seen him before, I think the chances of him being a fish is probably 75% so I would still shove anyway. Given the limited info this is the best line to take.