$31.57
      MP2:
      $61.74
      MP3 (Hero):
      $31.25
      CO:
      $19.67

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 7, 6.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, BU calls $0.75, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.6) 2, T, 5 (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, CO folds, BU calls $1.60.

Turn: ($5.8) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.95, Hero calls $2.95.

River: ($11.7) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.50, BU raises to $13.25, Hero calls $8.75.

Final Pot: $38.2.

BU stats in 26 hands   vpip27 pfr12 af4 wtsd17

I block bet on the river ,but got raised,he represents full house ,my call was okey?
  • 5 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      hi.

Flop bet is fine.
      On the Turn you have the option of either turning your hand into a 3barrel bluff, or checkcalling to bluff catch. Given that this is a 3way pot, I think his flop calling range is stronger so he has fewer hands worse than TX besides flush draws.

I would prefer betting the Turn with the intention of bluffing many rivers.

On the river I don't get your play. You bet small, hoping for value . And then he raises you which is what you should expect a lot when you make such small bets to induce.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      hi.

Flop bet is fine.
      On the Turn you have the option of either turning your hand into a 3barrel bluff, or checkcalling to bluff catch. Given that this is a 3way pot, I think his flop calling range is stronger so he has fewer hands worse than TX besides flush draws.

I would prefer betting the Turn with the intention of bluffing many rivers.

On the river I don't get your play. You bet small, hoping for value . And then he raises you which is what you should expect a lot when you make such small bets to induce.

so standard is 3rd barrel,if I check call on the turn,how much % should I bet on the river?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I don't think we should always 3barrel, but we should 3barrel on many run outs, like those bringing an overcard or maybe those that complete draws (like a spade so we can represent the backdoor flush which we should have more often than the caller).

I would c/f on bad river cards like blank pairing cards cos we can just represent so much fewer nutted hands (and we rep a lot more bluffs when draws miss).

I'm not too sure how much I actually like donking out like that on the River when we improve. I do think we played our hand really weirdly and he may spazz so I am not very happy about folding. You should note that he doesn't rep a set very well, he raises the flop sometimes with sets. He also bet on the smaller side on the Turn which could mean that he is not so strong.

I probably just bet 8 and call a raise.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      I don't think we should always 3barrel, but we should 3barrel on many run outs, like those bringing an overcard or maybe those that complete draws (like a spade so we can represent the backdoor flush which we should have more often than the caller).

I would c/f on bad river cards like blank pairing cards cos we can just represent so much fewer nutted hands (and we rep a lot more bluffs when draws miss).

I'm not too sure how much I actually like donking out like that on the River when we improve. I do think we played our hand really weirdly and he may spazz so I am not very happy about folding. You should note that he doesn't rep a set very well, he raises the flop sometimes with sets. He also bet on the smaller side on the Turn which could mean that he is not so strong.

I probably just bet 8 and call a raise.
      I have on more question,its not related to this hand but I want to know.

I am usually playing 2 zoom tables at the same time.
      should I play 4 zoom tables at the same time to improve my game?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Well

More volume equals more practice. But it worsens ur game then dont add so many.

I personally find it very ez to play 4 tables so i play 6 zoom. But it depends on ur own ability