This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AJ 3 way straight

    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Platinum
      Joined: 01.04.2012 Posts: 2,730
      PartyGaming - $0.25 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

      BTN: 100 BB
      SB: 145.52 BB
      BB: 45.92 BB
      Hero (UTG): 198.4 BB
      MP: 31.96 BB
      CO: 95.04 BB

      SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

      Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has J:heart: A:club:

      Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 3 BB, fold, BB calls 2 BB

      Flop: (9.4 BB, 3 players) 2:diamond: 3:club: 5:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets 6.72 BB, BTN calls 6.72 BB, fold

      Turn: (22.84 BB, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 16 BB, Hero calls 16 BB

      River: (54.84 BB, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets 74.28 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 74.28 BB

      Hero shows J:heart: A:club: (Straight, Five High) (Pre 46%, Flop 22%, Turn 2%)
      BTN shows 6:spade: 6:heart: (Straight, Six High) (Pre 54%, Flop 78%, Turn 98%)
      BTN wins 193.24 BB


      11 hands on BTN, VPiP 36


      Should I fold turn or river? He could obviously do that with Ax in most cases, but also sometimes 66, 67, 56.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2010 Posts: 13,909
      Heyo,

      River shove is 90% of cases 6x that thinks you don't fold Ax and the other 10% is Ax trying to make you fold a split or just put pressure since you don't play 6x like this just about ever. You are just never getting the about 37% you need to profitably call here.