NL20 Turn agression stats 10K hands

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Most hands are at nl20.

I was trying to find spots how to get more agro on turn. Now I see the turn cbet has raised and flop cbet dropeed down. In the november turn cbet was about 46 and flop cbet 76.

But I might be still too passive on turn. 36% aff freq. So that means I should get more agro in spots where I am not cbeting.

What about my 4bet range? I am also tryign to 4bet those 3bet bluffers, but of course I am trying to not overdo it. Maybe I should try to make even more 4bet bluffs?

Also - vs steals. I am 3beting probably enought, no need to go for more, but still fold vs steals are not that low. So I should call more?

Vs 3bet call - not sure if the sample is enought to look at this stat.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Flop and Turn cbet seems fine to me. However
      1) SB resteal should be > BB resteal. In BB, passive defence is often a better option.
      2) Flop fold vs cbet is ridiculously high. I think 50% is already super nitty but 61% just means that you are leaking money all over, and villain can just auto cbet most flops and show instant profit. A good % is around 40%.
      3) I think if you can open 35% from CO, you can definitely open 70%+ from BU.
      4) You seem pretty tight vs 3bets. You are folding really often and you are also 4betting kind of low (ok maybe not too low, perhaps average for your stakes),
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      2) Flop fold vs cbet is ridiculously high. I think 50% is already super nitty but 61% just means that you are leaking money all over, and villain can just auto cbet most flops and show instant profit. A good % is around 40%.

wow 40%. I was calling them calling stations which have such stat :D but yeah 60 is a lot, I myself cbet bluff vs those guys who has 60% fcbet. Will have to focus on that also.

I think if you can open 35% from CO, you can definitely open 70%+ from BU.

Question is if I open profitably that 35% from CO :) will have to filter actualy how I am doing.

What vs 3bet call % should be at least? Lets say if I increase BTN steal range evem more, than can be real trouble, because I mighgt fold even more.

Thanks BTW :)